Login

russian armor

Window Size for Worldbuilder

4 Mar 2016, 02:28 AM

For some reason, when I open up the Terrain settings, the window is Waaayyy too long for my screen to fit. There isn't a way to resize it, and all the programs that resize it seem to mess it up one way or another. Is there a way for me to see what's further down in the window for me to access the ice, or am I just stuck with this?

Image:
4 Mar 2016, 04:15 AM

Click on any of the box titles (water, horizon, etc) and it should collapse.
4 Mar 2016, 04:56 AM

Click on any of the box titles (water, horizon, etc) and it should collapse.

Not working.
4 Mar 2016, 07:51 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

I remember having this issue a long time ago. Auto-hiding your taskbar helps a bit. I think I used to rotate the image on my monitor 90° via graphics driver settings and tilt my head if I had to access the bottom part of that form.

You may want to consider upgrading to a monitor that supports at least 1920*1080.

If there's a way to virtually extend your desktop resolution by making it scrollable/downscaling, that could work too.
4 Mar 2016, 17:18 PM

I remember having this issue a long time ago. Auto-hiding your taskbar helps a bit. I think I used to rotate the image on my monitor 90° via graphics driver settings and tilt my head if I had to access the bottom part of that form.

You may want to consider upgrading to a monitor that supports at least 1920*1080.

If there's a way to virtually extend your desktop resolution by making it scrollable/downscaling, that could work too.

Did that, and it worked! Sadly, my neck is broken now, but that's aside from the point. Thanks!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★