Login

russian armor

Map entry points

29 Feb 2016, 10:03 AM

I'd like to know if there's a way to setup entry points outside of the starting areas. I've tried to add points alongside different sector borders but this doesn't seem to work so far. Is it even possible or just not done in COH?
29 Feb 2016, 10:15 AM

There must be at least one map entry point in each starting territory. but auxiliary map entry points can be created by placing one inside any territory, if a the territory is in supply and the auxiliary map entry point is the closest one to the players rally point any new unit will spawn from here.
29 Feb 2016, 12:16 PM

Thanks for the info! If I place them in other territories do they still have to be assigned to player 1/5 (8p total)?
7 Mar 2016, 20:49 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 12:16 PMGC_Vos
Thanks for the info! If I place them in other territories do they still have to be assigned to player 1/5 (8p total)?

Yes or it will not use the point that you are trying to call it into. Also, it only works if the auxiliary map entry point is within captured territory of that player/his allies. So if the enemy controls the point, your units will not spawn at this point.

I could be wrong, but that is how I remember it working.
9 Mar 2016, 15:57 PM

Gotcha, I got all of them working with the player set to World. My own mistake was that one of them was slightly underneath the landscape, moving them up resolved everything. Thanks again!
11 Mar 2016, 21:33 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Mar 2016, 15:57 PMGC_Vos
Gotcha, I got all of them working with the player set to World. My own mistake was that one of them was slightly underneath the landscape, moving them up resolved everything. Thanks again!

Glad you got it sorted, gl with your map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 46
Germany 754
Netherlands 9

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak