Login

russian armor

oki doki now I understand

28 Feb 2016, 17:56 PM

I have been playing as USF all time and only won one time! Now I understand why! I have NEVER played as german before and my first match I win with out problem. Why? Spam mgs and the usf is dead in 5 minuts. Look at my replay and say what you think. In my case I think this game need an overwatch :)
The name of the replay is "many"!
28 Feb 2016, 18:27 PM

Maybe your problem has been not utilizing the mobility of USF?
28 Feb 2016, 18:42 PM

Skillz you need my pada-wan
28 Feb 2016, 18:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 18:27 PMmatuzz
Maybe your problem has been not utilizing the mobility of USF?

Nope!
The problem is germans mgs, 2-3 of the take conroll over hole map! I will now learn me to understand the germans technologi and then return and win some games :)
I dont understand why USF have a so small arsenal in the begining of the game, they are worthless. And I see not many is playing with them online!
28 Feb 2016, 19:04 PM

I think you need to watch DevM play......
28 Feb 2016, 19:11 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Report back when you get crushed by good USF play :P
28 Feb 2016, 19:16 PM

usf is foking hard to play... if you want some easy wins go as okw or maybe the brits...
28 Feb 2016, 19:26 PM

I think you need to analyze your own play some more. Watch some high level USF games to see how it is done.
28 Feb 2016, 19:45 PM

I just watched your game and your opponent was a moron. Early squad losses, late LT rather then Captain tier, no light vehicle at all despite your lack of Grens, poor initial doctrine choice and he blobbed like a jackass right into the same MG over and over again and didn't bother with smoke until it was too late.

Assuming you're the same level as him, you're probably making the same mistakes. Rather then coming here and making a claim about MGs, show a USF game of yours and we can give you pointers. USF is definitely harder to play at the low end then MG spam, but a good player would trounce that it a heart beat.
28 Feb 2016, 19:53 PM

Smoke and maneuver son.
28 Feb 2016, 19:53 PM

Stormless - Dan: "Oh My God, just look at this guy - Johny W control whole map with just 3 mg42's"

A_E - Matt: "Yea, thats just incredible and looks like DevM just called surrender"

Stormless - Dan: "Yes, ladies and gents, Johny W just won the ELS finals with his unbeatable three mg42 strategy"
28 Feb 2016, 20:03 PM

Stormless - Dan: "Oh My God, just look at this guy - Johny W control whole map with just 3 mg42's"

A_E - Matt: "Yea, thats just incredible and looks like DevM just called surrender"

Stormless - Dan: "Yes, ladies and gents, Johny W just won the ELS finals with his unbeatable three mg42 strategy"

:sibHyena:
28 Feb 2016, 20:05 PM

So you won with a 5x MG opening as Wehr (lost 1st MG under 3min in a house) vs someone who has a total of 4 1v1 games. And equipped his rifleman with bazookas at the 8th min while you had 0 armor on the field. And he didnt utilize a singe vehicle himself as USF the entire game.

I dont think you can measure a factions strenght based on this replay
Uhu
28 Feb 2016, 20:11 PM

MGs take a while to build and they're slow moving compared to regular infantry. If they're spamming 3 MGS from the start, they would have very little mobility and map presence, not to mention slow time to travel and set up. You as USF have an easy advantage in most cases..
28 Feb 2016, 20:58 PM

Alright noob (coming from someone who isn't that great himself) listen up!

At the lowest level of play, USF is difficult to play. Why? Because with the USF, you're always attacking, have to apply constant pressure, and your units are fragile. For example: 2 jacksons beat a panther, but a noob will lose one of those jacksons in the first engagement, the panther slips away wounded, then comes back and solos the 2nd jackson.

Because it's harder for a noob to get potential out of his faction for USF than axis factions, you could say that USF is UP at the noob level.

But no one balances the fucking game for noobs. For 1v1, at the pro level, the factions are all close to equal*

*map can be a large factor though
28 Feb 2016, 21:01 PM

This is gold.
28 Feb 2016, 21:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2016, 18:45 PMJonny W

Nope!
The problem is germans mgs, 2-3 of the take conroll over hole map! I will now learn me to understand the germans technologi and then return and win some games :)
I dont understand why USF have a so small arsenal in the begining of the game, they are worthless. And I see not many is playing with them online!

jesus christ :rofl:
28 Feb 2016, 22:20 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If your strategy can be defeated with jeeps, it's a bad strategy.
29 Feb 2016, 12:12 PM

Lots of replics, truth and honest :) Of cures I understand at my strategi is dead against good playrs, but in noob vs noob it is advance to germans.
I will try and learn more about usf and maybe I will win a victory in the end :)
I have one q about smoke grenaids. Will my troops be blind to? I meen the smoke most limit my view to!?
29 Feb 2016, 12:22 PM

At shit noob level even 3 MG's is not going to win a game, just tech nades and smoke it and yolo charge.. or even just send ur entire blob at it frontally spreadout and u will wipe it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Korea, Republic Of 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment