Login

russian armor

2v2 Automatch

22 Feb 2016, 14:26 PM

Hey guys....quick suggestion I came up with just wanted to get some feedback on what we all think!!

Now I love 2v2 and came back to the game about 8 weeks ago and have been enjoying the ladders ranks etc but I've not been enjoying getting matched with my random teammates against arranged teams who completely smash you.

Once you get up to a decent rank you get hit with team after team causing you to drop down ladder which is harsh. I understand the principle of lack of player base so appreciate why this happens but I have two suggestions that would make the current system fairer and more enjoyable......

1) Enable voice communications in 2v2 with random team mate. Surely this can't be difficult to implement and we can always have a mute button just one in case you get paired.with a salty partner

2) if you lose against an arranged team this should not.count against your 2v2 random rank.

What do you think?
22 Feb 2016, 14:44 PM

1. I'm sure Relic will implement some voice chat in the next CoH but I don't think it's possible to attach a voice function in this game.

2. No.
22 Feb 2016, 14:48 PM

Banned
I wanted to give you an answer but then I saw that laughable signature of you.
What a joke :D :D :D

22 Feb 2016, 14:57 PM

1. Pls god no, almost all the players I've met in 2v2s, around 10% of the players are decent people, rest of them are children or man-childs crying about you not carrying them

2. Big nope
22 Feb 2016, 14:58 PM

1) I also thought of this. If it´s possible, it would definitely make things better in this game. But don´t forget the mute option. The coordination between teammates is one of the most important aspects in 2v2s.

2) No.

3) My biceps is bigger than yours. Do you even lift?
22 Feb 2016, 15:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 14:26 PMr7Bashy

1) Enable voice communications in 2v2 with random team mate. Surely this can't be difficult to implement and we can always have a mute button just one in case you get paired.with a salty partner

2) if you lose against an arranged team this should not.count against your 2v2 random rank.

What do you think?

1) Most CoH2 players have the IQ of a dead fish and lack the basic cognitive functions required to communicate properly. So that would be of no benefit unless you are playing with a teammate.

2)Neat idea, I like it. That said though, facing AT seems to occur less often than it used to be. And remember, losing even a small engagement at any stages of a match has devastating mental effect on the whole team.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 35
unknown 22
Poland 12
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %