Login

russian armor

Points about pay to win some seem to overlook

23 Feb 2016, 01:44 AM

Points about pay to win some seem to overlook

1. There have been two company heroes game in 10 years, which is pretty modest. *cough cough CoD, Total War, Battlefield, Assassins creed cough cough*, I means lets face it, if there had been like 5 in the last ten years a lot of you would have gotten more than 2.
2. There are decent free commanders. Eg. Guard Motor, Shock Rifle, Luftwaffe ground forces and Jaeger Armour.
3. You can get everything from warspoils (well technically, good luck getting all the rare commanders you want)
4. Paying for a good commander isn't instantly gonna make you win.
5. And unrelated don't flood the balance forum with erma gawd someone beat me by spamming I&R pathfinders with decoy flares must be OP QQ relik nerf plox
6. As most of you would be capitalist you would believe in a companies right to make money.

Love ya

23 Feb 2016, 02:07 AM

if its Pay 2 Win to an extent then its not pay 2 win because you're literally supposed to win FacePalm
23 Feb 2016, 02:15 AM

To the people that constantly whinge about DLC commanders:

There might be unbalanced commanders that need patching, but that doesn't make them pay to win...just broken.

Given the track record of Relic of addressing those issues, i don't see how you could construe such a ridiculous argument.

P2W is literally buying power not side grades and flavours.

If you were led to buy this game with the idea that everything would be accessible to you (because you essentially feel entitled to it), then you have only your self to blame and no one else.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★