Login

russian armor

Anti-tank grenade

Vez
21 Feb 2016, 18:54 PM

I think that the USF AT-nade underperforms because it have a minimum and sometimes the nade can take 3-4 seconds to launch. Compared to the panzerfaust, the nade is clearly UP. I suggest to remove the minimum range and lower the aim time for the nade. What's your thought on this?
21 Feb 2016, 19:06 PM

I think they should replace it with the classic sticky nade and giving it not a instant impact blow but maybe like .5 second to blow it once hitting the tank. this would get rid of the minimal range.

I feel it woould be less buggy. They can even use the model of cons AT nades but change the look.
21 Feb 2016, 19:54 PM

No.

USF AT-Nade is quite OP and its range must be shorter than that of the other factions, as the same unit can carry a zook or is always accompanied by the free captain.

Imagine if PGrens had panzerfaust.
21 Feb 2016, 20:05 PM

No.

USF AT-Nade is quite OP and its range must be shorter than that of the other factions, as the same unit can carry a zook or is always accompanied by the free captain.

That reasoning makes very little sense at best.
21 Feb 2016, 20:12 PM

No.

Imagine if shrekked pgrens had a chance to bounce...
Vez
21 Feb 2016, 20:19 PM

I think they should replace it with the classic sticky nade and giving it not a instant impact blow but maybe like .5 second to blow it once hitting the tank. this would get rid of the minimal range.

I feel it woould be less buggy. They can even use the model of cons AT nades but change the look.
That would be a good idea.
Vez
21 Feb 2016, 20:20 PM

No.

I imagine that you must face a lot of bazzoka equipped rifleman...
21 Feb 2016, 20:22 PM

You must understand that it's choice & option for USF. For Wehrmacht there is only 2 units that get shreck (1 is commander only). And we have only 2 commanders call-in that give mobile AT and StugE for me is bad at AT, more anti-infantry unit with soft AT.

ps. It's not like USF riflemen can't play with 1 bar & 1 bazooka in their units...
21 Feb 2016, 20:23 PM

bazzoka spam OP as hell rifles can easily kill KT ! :hansWUT:
21 Feb 2016, 20:30 PM

Rifle nade has no problems, very gud.
21 Feb 2016, 21:30 PM

Minimum range, long cast animation and 40 less pen then a panzerfaust which grens get as stock? Sounds legit.
21 Feb 2016, 21:44 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

They need to improve the animation too. It's a problem when I tell my own troops to snare the enemy and I can't even tell if they are doing it or not until it fires.
Vez
21 Feb 2016, 22:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 21:44 PMTobis
They need to improve the animation too. It's a problem when I tell my own troops to snare the enemy and I can't even tell if they are doing it or not until it fires.
Yeah, Relic definitly need to do that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS