Login

russian armor

Stamp Tool Rotation Problem

21 Feb 2016, 04:56 AM

I have a problem with the stamp toll that didn't had before December update.When you want to place something by using stamp tool you can adjust high but also to rotate the thing you want to place.Problem is that i can not rotate anymore the tool.Always place at one direction the splats and splines.I have some presets for grass and grass rotate fine.But presets with splats or splines or both of them together doesn't rotate.Any idea?As i said before December update had no problem at all.
21 Feb 2016, 18:22 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Splat tool was always wonky in vCoH, and from my experience a lot of the same bugs carried over to this editor, since it is essentially the same thing.

I'm not sure what to have you do besides try creating another stamp with the splats/splines and see if it works then. If not take a little bit and see if you can get it to recreate the error.

GL, sorry I can't really help.
22 Feb 2016, 17:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 18:22 PMTric
Splat tool was always wonky in vCoH, and from my experience a lot of the same bugs carried over to this editor, since it is essentially the same thing.

I'm not sure what to have you do besides try creating another stamp with the splats/splines and see if it works then. If not take a little bit and see if you can get it to recreate the error.

GL, sorry I can't really help.

I never had any problem with stamp tool.Only after December update have some problem.I say some cause only in splats and splines is the problem,that i can not rotate them.And yes of course i have try to make new stamp but still can not rotate.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 51
South Africa 3
Germany 749
Peru 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %