Login

russian armor

1V1 - Guess i have no idea what to do late-match.

19 Feb 2016, 09:43 AM

Dont know why, but most of the games i lost in 1v1 were at the end, after i controled most of the map and the enemey had 50-100 (Or even less) points left, they can make a huge comeback against me. Happend to me as OKW and USF.

Have no idea why.
19 Feb 2016, 16:16 PM

Are you just making a statement or are you asking a question?

Either way, we can't help you unless you post some replays of you playing.
19 Feb 2016, 16:20 PM

Asking a question. About what can i do against it.

Oh, i didn't save a replay. If it will happen again, i will post a replay.
19 Feb 2016, 16:26 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Hmm, that is too little information.

What did you have afield at the time?

What did your foe have?

How much resources did both sides have?

What actually happened to allow the comeback?
19 Feb 2016, 16:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 16:20 PMSquizen
Asking a question. About what can i do against it.

Oh, i didn't save a replay. If it will happen again, i will post a replay.

If it's your latest game you played, it can still be found - it's gonna be called temp.rec. The most recent replay will always be saved as a temporary file in the replay folder so if you have that, feel free to post it in the replays section :)
19 Feb 2016, 16:47 PM

No, it was a game before my last game. I dont think i saved the game as a replay... too bad.

Well, i am not sure what did he have or not or what he did to have this comeaback. All i know is that i controlled maybe 85% of the Map and slowly i started to lose. I guess my choises are bad.

The problem is, it's not the first time that this kind of thing happening to me.
19 Feb 2016, 16:56 PM

If you have an early advantage it usually helps to maximize times when you've forced retreats to prepare the battlefield to your advantage. Mines are big one - on main roads and VPs. Getting HMG covering VPs to prevent them from stalling your VP bleed helps too.

That and having an awareness of the game situation. A lot of players on the backfoot will save for a Tiger/IS2/KT etc. If you haven't seen armor for a while and your opponent is MIA in his base he's probably saving for a last ditch push. Prepare AT according to anticipate this (always take note of his doctrines during load out).
19 Feb 2016, 17:58 PM

First of all - Thanks.

Well, in that match i played as USF and as far as i know they does not have Mines that can kill soldiers.

And yeah, in one of the matches i did not see any armor and it indeed was weird. Guess i just didn't read the game good enough.
20 Feb 2016, 15:31 PM

One of the big things that you should be doing to have a solid late game after having a good early game is to get both tanks and artillery. The field howitzer for USF is pretty solid and if you just make sure your opponent can't rush you with blobs/armour then you can wittle down your opponent.
Uhu
28 Feb 2016, 17:53 PM

When it comes to late game, avoid spreading your army out too thin. Allow some zones to become buffer zones for you to react, esp as USF.

Inf mines are available for Assault engineers or riflemen (rifle company )
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★