Login

russian armor

How many people left/paused playing

18 Feb 2016, 12:01 PM

I wonder how many people have left/quit this game or at least took a break because the Balance/meta is too shit.

We have CalliOP, 1919 zooka blob, British Standfast simcity and Artillery cover for some months now ;) and apparently they didn't bother to fix it in the "AEC balance patch"

I, for one, definitely stopped playing because it's so boringggggg.

Either you abuse the shit out of indirect fire and LMG or OKW inf runs around like swarming ants.
18 Feb 2016, 12:04 PM

I wonder how many people have left/quit this game or at least took a break because the Balance/meta is too shit.

We have CalliOP, 1919 zooka blob, British Standfast simcity and Artillery cover for some months now ;) and apparently they didn't bother to fix it in the "AEC balance patch"

Instead of quitting i #adapted.
How?
I switched factions

From ostheer Main to soviet Main and because of that I found the fun in the game again.
18 Feb 2016, 12:10 PM

Actually, if you start playing the game from the other side, you'll quickly notice that both sides have their kind of things that they abuse.

For more, I'm more bored of the whole building hopping meta that somehow took over in the last few months.
18 Feb 2016, 12:13 PM

Actually, if you start playing the game from the other side, you'll quickly notice that both sides have their kind of things that they abuse.

For more, I'm more bored of the whole building hopping meta that somehow took over in the last few months.

Since the beginning of time, Relic has given both sides OP stuff as to Balance.
18 Feb 2016, 12:15 PM

I probably unistalled/reinstalled COH2 like 12 times. :sibHyena:

Lets see what next weeks patch bring us.
18 Feb 2016, 12:17 PM

I took a break for a year because I got sick of Relic not fixing the problems and the blobbing and spam metagame.
18 Feb 2016, 12:21 PM

At least that's a legitimate strategy
jan
18 Feb 2016, 12:27 PM

shreckblobs, panzerwerfer, unlimited panthers, stuka dive bombing and artillery attacks whitout smoke signal :foreveralone:
18 Feb 2016, 12:28 PM

18 Feb 2016, 12:32 PM

I took a break once for personal reasons... Recently I got a little fed up with the game and started some RPG's. It's not the meta that bothers me - I play all factions and suck equally at all of them - it's the stream of patches that came on the 2nd semester last year, I felt alienated.
18 Feb 2016, 12:35 PM

How about not to abuse things and try to play a cool/normal strategy?
That way you will have double the fun when you win.
Because in my pov, thats more fun then abusing things and winning.
18 Feb 2016, 12:42 PM

i admire persons like you, i only have fun when winning (or a good equal game ofc), really.

except im stoned af thought
18 Feb 2016, 12:48 PM

+1

But building 5 maxims, spamming calliope, blobbing volks/rifles/LMGs makes ppl feel so good because they get very good results with very little effort - they start to think they're actually good at the game. Those kind of "strategies" are easier to implement than counter, that's the problem really...
18 Feb 2016, 12:53 PM

I'm doing it all the time but it's difficult to play against meta and abuser which are maaaaaany on ladder
18 Feb 2016, 12:57 PM

I'm currently inactive, but that has nothing to do with the game, but the fact I'm moving & have to focus on job/studies at the moment ;)
18 Feb 2016, 14:13 PM

i admire persons like you, i only have fun when winning (or a good equal game ofc), really.

except im stoned af thought

Thank you :D
I try not to play when i am stoned, i loose all the time (making bad decisions or none :crazy:)

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2016, 12:48 PMTNrg

+1

But building 5 maxims, spamming calliope, blobbing volks/rifles/LMGs makes ppl feel so good because they get very good results with very little effort - they start to think they're actually good at the game. Those kind of "strategies" are easier to implement than counter, that's the problem really...

I know, its actually very sad.

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Feb 2016, 12:53 PMFrost

I'm doing it all the time but it's difficult to play against meta and abuser which are maaaaaany on ladder

I know man but just keep fighting :). OK every third game you can abuse also :crazy:

18 Feb 2016, 14:13 PM

Permanently Banned
the only thing which really begs me is the mortar pit

Not houses abuse ? :D
18 Feb 2016, 14:31 PM
Patrion 14

The only way I can enjoy the game is trying out non-meta stuff and making it work. Like Recon and Mech at the moment.

Taking a break at the moment. Fasting from digital games.
18 Feb 2016, 15:04 PM

I used to play a lot up until leIGFest. After that, I've been more hesitant. I haven't dropped it, by I play a lot less ladder games and a lot more custom games against friends.
18 Feb 2016, 15:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I have not been playing much these past 2 months, maybe a couple games a week. Not really because of the game, but I've had a bunch of stuff going on and other games I wanted to play instead in my free time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★