Login

russian armor

Feb 17th Stream Summary

18 Feb 2016, 22:18 PM

Of course you're gonna disregard what I said and attack me personally, nice. Maybe I should bow down to you, oh elite 1v1 player. Cuz I exclusively play 4v4s, right. :D

These are the only viable alternatives for OKW other than Volks spamming/stalling until Luchs. What else was I supposed to say, mortar? They are better than Volks spamming straight into the arcs of the Maxims. Combined arms?

Yes, because they have access to indirect fire and 222 as the early vehicle. Hello LeIG & Flak HT. Is it that hard to go non-meta.

I'm not suggesting you bow down to me or that 1v1 is the superior mode and nowhere did I personally attack you. The game modes are different and require a different approach/different ways of thinking. Different units, strategies and tactics will be successful/viable in one mode but maybe not the other.

Let's not be so quick to forget that you said to everyone who was having trouble countering maxims "I think you guys are retarded." Not exactly a nice way to generalize a significant portion of the community.

I would still be interested in playing against you so that you can show the community these next level OKW counters that you continue to speak of after I have explained why I feel that they're inadequate, maybe I'm wrong and you're right? I have tried the 251, I have tried ISGs and I have tried the Luchs against good players. Only the Luchs has worked for me thus far. But perhaps your micro is just better than mine or something :)

Plus you're not even using the word meta correctly. The word you're looking for is "standard."
18 Feb 2016, 22:56 PM

Nice response by Ciez, mature and doesn't take offense. Anywho the patch looks good so far. OP things toned down with the possible OP AEC getting some adjustments. Looking forward to trying out the patch and seeing the one.
19 Feb 2016, 02:54 AM

0.5 seconds delay won't beat Maxims, buffing Soviets basic infantry will. But if t1 and t2 stays at same cost where is no chance to go for Penals. Soviets will be overmassed by timing and mp cost of basic units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★