Login

russian armor

Rocket Arty

15 Feb 2016, 18:02 PM

How does everyone feel about making rocket arty only commander call-in based like the calliope is? It seems like most matches I've played that last past mid game turn into a rocket arty fest of trying to keep my infantry alive, or any of my engineers/emplacements (I play british). It seems like it essentially nullifies any sort of infantry play once they're out. And sure, you could just kill it, but try getting past the walls of tanks with the inferior allied tanks.
15 Feb 2016, 18:20 PM

And what do you suggest as a counter to walls of AT guns behind HMGs or infantry doom blobs?
15 Feb 2016, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Feb 2016, 18:20 PMKatitof
And what do you suggest as a counter to walls of AT guns behind HMGs or infantry doom blobs?

Normal mortars ought to be useful enough to deal with hmgs or at guns, and then push with infantry. And also, either side can make at gun walls, but the allies(besides soviets) don't even have rocket arty to deal with an AT wall supported by MGS. I hope it doesn't come off as an axis OP type thread, but I'd prefer it to be equal on both sides in that regard.
15 Feb 2016, 18:35 PM

well, maybe instead they should add rocket artillery for all factions instead hahaha. I believe UKF, and USF lack non-doc arty.

for other factions, there's katy, stuka, and pwerfer.
15 Feb 2016, 18:38 PM
Donator 11

Making panzerwerfer or stuka into a commander would make them so op, since you wouldn't need tech for them tbh, also dont worry simcity commander is coming to save you :)
15 Feb 2016, 19:35 PM

Rocket arty is fine where it is. It does bug me though that they dropped USF and UKF rocket arty commanders rather then fixing their Major Arty or 25s (or Artillery Regiment)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 31
Peru 3
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %