Login

russian armor

Help a noob if u willing :)

pla
7 Feb 2016, 18:17 PM

•  
.Hello guys. I need help to improve my game. I have issues microing my units after a certain amount. I'm having a hard time moving them around on the map and keeping up with them whats happening. I know i lost my PzIV's too easily, and lost a couple of units due to being to slow in head :D Any help would be appreciated.
7 Feb 2016, 19:02 PM

I think all you need is a little more experience. Using hotkeys helps a lot too. About your MG: You sould have moved it more carefully and defensive, because most of the time it got outflanked by riflemen and eventiually killed. Ostheer relies heavily upon its teamweapons and combined arms to defeat the enemy, especially against the overwhelming USF rifleblobs. And harassing a point in the fog of war with an isolated PaK crew is also no good idea. Combine your Grenadiers with MGs and move the Grens in the first line and on the flanks, the MG stays right behind your infantry.
7 Feb 2016, 19:23 PM
Patrion 14

You should also be in the habit of A-moving most of your units when moving across the map (so they don't run headlong into guns while you're not looking).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★