Login

russian armor

[2vs2] Please help me how to counter sniper + mortarspam

6 Feb 2016, 21:29 PM

Just had this game. We are certainly not the best players but I think that we did quite well untill the british started to build 4-5 Snipers and the russian 3 mortars (+ British mortar ofc). I really have theese sorts of game more and more often. Countersnipe would not work because of the mortars. Scoutcar did not work either. Panzerwerfer was a joke. I fired directly on 3-4 Snipers and only 1 died. This is quite sad to be honest but mayby Im just doing something wrong. If someone could post some suggestions how we could have won this/how to improve in the future I would be very glad. Good Luck on the battlefield Commanders!
6 Feb 2016, 21:33 PM

Just had this game. We are certainly not the best players but I think that we did quite well untill the british started to build 4-5 Snipers and the russian 3 mortars (+ British mortar ofc). I really have theese sorts of game more and more often. Countersnipe would not work because of the mortars. Scoutcar did not work either. Panzerwerfer was a joke. I fired directly on 3-4 Snipers and only 1 died. This is quite sad to be honest but mayby Im just doing something wrong. If someone could post some suggestions how we could have won this/how to improve in the future I would be very glad. Good Luck on the battlefield Commanders!

seriously..4-5 sniper?..do u see any other brits Infantry?..
i might need to look at ur gameplay this seem interesting..

but i wont tell u what u doing wrong, cause im not a strategist here..
6 Feb 2016, 21:38 PM

anti vehicle snipers and mortar pits are the worst idea i have ever seen in CoH
6 Feb 2016, 22:15 PM

seriously..4-5 sniper?..do u see any other brits Infantry?..
i might need to look at ur gameplay this seem interesting..

but i wont tell u what u doing wrong, cause im not a strategist here..

Yeah he had a few other units but thats not the point. The fact that that cheap strategy is actually working is very sad in my opinion. Relic really needs to fix this. ( They wont :guyokay: )
And the worst the enemies even taunted us at the end with saying we were spamming. I asked what the hell we are spamming and guess what they answered: "Men".
7 Feb 2016, 04:43 AM

Yeah he had a few other units but thats not the point. The fact that that cheap strategy is actually working is very sad in my opinion. Relic really needs to fix this. ( They wont :guyokay: )
And the worst the enemies even taunted us at the end with saying we were spamming. I asked why the hell we are spamming and guess what they answered: "Men".

i've check ur replay,

3 gren running to kill a UC that been micro is not a good chase..

Pgren chasing a sniper that well protected by Cons with ppsh is not a good chase

a tank that rush toward 2 volk while 2 sniper idle in the middle of the map is a good waste of opportunity

what im saying is that, atk on different side, with support..

cause all i can see that, they group 3 cons in 1 move
2 IS in 1 move..

so basicly, they dont know how to micro well..

so when their tank hit the field, with 2 sniper..all they can realy micro is their Snipers n tank,,

while u can use that as a bait to kill their infantry..
multitasking..

example he micro his tank, u pretend like u chasing his tank.
then put a sneaky Rifle nade to his IS..gain a Squadwipe
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS