Login

russian armor

Help vs Double Arnold Schwarzeneggers

2 Mar 2016, 18:53 PM

I'd say early nade tech to rekt a sturm squad and the follow up volk squads has a good success rate vs sub top 200s

At top 200 and above i'd just get a cleverly placed fighting pit for nades and save the munitions and fuel if you want early nades.

Early nades (like 3 rifles -> nades) are a very unstandard build, thus it has decent surprise value. Especially the better players aren't expecting it because it is such an unusual build - therefore it can work better than you'd expect when they don't react quickly enough to the first nade.
2 Mar 2016, 20:32 PM

Mechanized commander:

RE start
x1 RE
x1 RM
x1 WC51+RM inside should win you any early engagement vs OKW.
When Shreck pop, use the WC51 a support behind your rifle, the .50 deals a reasonable amount of damage.
19 Mar 2016, 13:18 PM
Admin Red  Badge

In this case I always try to engage the Sturmpioneers in maximum range focusing one squad. If you have green cover available at your cutoff point use it (or create it via Sandbags/Tank Traps)! Then it will be almost impossible for Sturms to sturm the position since he will either rush to the green cover where your men stand to minimize the range which means they have to fight without cover while charging or he will bleed atrociously by just standing at your cutoff point and being shot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★