
Looking for Australians to play with!
3 Feb 2016, 01:16 AM
#1

Posts: 4
Has been a while since I've played CoH2 and I'm looking for some other Australians to play with and get back into it! I play mostly with USF even though they may not be best suited to my play style... Add me on steam! Username is the same as it is here 

3 Feb 2016, 02:59 AM
#2
Posts: 308
Hey mate, you're welcome to pop into the TAB teamspeak. There's about 3-4 regulars on in AUS time zone, and a few that jump in and out.
theangrybears.com
theangrybears.com
3 Feb 2016, 03:54 AM
#3
Posts: 1157 | Subs: 1
Hey mate, you're welcome to pop into the TAB teamspeak. There's about 3-4 regulars on in AUS time zone, and a few that jump in and out.
theangrybears.com
+1
3 Feb 2016, 11:33 AM
#4

Posts: 4
Hey mate, you're welcome to pop into the TAB teamspeak. There's about 3-4 regulars on in AUS time zone, and a few that jump in and out.
theangrybears.com
Cheers, I'm new to the site sorry... How do I get onto that?
3 Feb 2016, 20:35 PM
#5
Posts: 308
Cheers, I'm new to the site sorry... How do I get onto that?
download teamspeak

PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
66 | ||
|
|
|
10 | ||
|
|
|
9 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.489235.675+1
- 3.625365.631+4
- 4.711422.628-2
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
614 users are online:
1 member and 613 guests
b52club1235com
b52club1235com
2 posts in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
6 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17135
Welcome our newest member, b52club1235com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, b52club1235com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


