Login

russian armor

Hack in COH2

1 Feb 2016, 09:30 AM

If a website is in Chinese or Russian or a language other than English, I wouldn't count on Relic locating it themselves.

It's not in Chinese neither in Russian, it's in damn good English and very well presented and comes on the top search in google in you very simply search it dude

someone from Relic told me they are investigating that though, let's hope they can find a solution for that since that cheat has been around for a very very long time and still exist despite everyone being aware of that
1 Feb 2016, 09:33 AM

I don't expose hackers like that, I don't make these claims off a single replay, usually after playing against them multiple times, I had around 30 replays of people I believe were hacking but almost all of them are outdated and I don't have anything right now

You said you had games where enemy tanks attack grounding your mine without having any sweeper or vision on you planting mine, show the replay or it never happened, I'm certain everyone would acknowledge it if you show the replay in that case
1 Feb 2016, 10:24 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Maphacking pretty much ruined COH1. I hope Relic steps up and makes some efforts to prevent the same thing from happening to COH2. I'm surprised it hasn't become an issue in ESL yet.
1 Feb 2016, 11:19 AM

You said you had games where enemy tanks attack grounding your mine without having any sweeper or vision on you planting mine, show the replay or it never happened, I'm certain everyone would acknowledge it if you show the replay in that case

Well, that example was around 1 year old, I don't have any that old replays anymore since I re-installed everything on my pc so obviously those are gone

And people don't do that shit like that anymore, a few selected morons are that blatant cheaters
1 Feb 2016, 11:22 AM

I've seen a lot of people using maphack in the game, in game just going around ALL the mines, doesn't bring a sweeper and ground fires it with a tank/atgun as soon as he has one, check replay and he never had vision on any of the mines in any way etcetc..

This is not maphacking. Have your engineers select "build mine", hover your cursor over a suspicious spot, if it turns red... there is a mine.

should not be in the game. just like ghosting.
1 Feb 2016, 12:05 PM

There is currently an official Maphack Implemented in the game, it's called the "Sauron Halftrack" (IR HalfTrack). :snfCHVGame:
1 Feb 2016, 14:43 PM

Well, that example was around 1 year old, I don't have any that old replays anymore since I re-installed everything on my pc so obviously those are gone

And people don't do that shit like that anymore, a few selected morons are that blatant cheaters

fair enough
1 Feb 2016, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2016, 22:53 PMSwift
Invissed a post for racism, not everyone in third world countries is a cheater.

But almost everyone or what are you implying here?
2 Feb 2016, 19:07 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Now that the prizepools have tripled in ESL, I expect this to become an issue. It would be better if Relic/ESL nipped it in the bud before it ruins an event.
2 Feb 2016, 19:17 PM
Donator 11

I'm not accusing anybody of anything but from my perspective this thread, being public on one of most important coh2 community hubs is a great advertisment for hackers even if no liks have been posted. It should be locked and the issue should be discussed with relic employees in PMs, even if that ment just spamming them with the messages until they respond it is better than publishing it like this.
2 Feb 2016, 19:48 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm not accusing anybody of anything but from my perspective this thread, being public on one of most important coh2 community hubs is a great advertisment for hackers even if no liks have been posted. It should be locked and the issue should be discussed with relic employees in PMs, even if that ment just spamming them with the messages until they respond it is better than publishing it like this.

So if dont speak about somthings it never will be happen ? WE can try do not speak about wars, famine, disease maybe its never happen if we will be dont speak about it.
I do not post link for cheats or somthing like this. People here just write there opinion or its a crime now speak about problem or speak about it need permission from Relic ?
2 Feb 2016, 19:54 PM
Donator 11

So if dont speak about somthings it never will be happen ? WE can try do not speak about wars, famine, disease maybe its never happen if we will be dont speak about it.
I do not post link for cheats or somthing like this. People here just write there opinion or its a crime now speak about problem or speak about it need permission from Relic ?

No its not a crime, its just unwise to speak publicly about any kind of exploit until its fixed. This is the rule that is one of the basic ones in software security and it also applies to this case.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Korea, Republic Of 4
unknown 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak