Login

russian armor

Teamkillers

31 Jan 2016, 21:43 PM

Unfortunately seems to me your lack of team play was the undoing of this match, however team killers are a problem.
3 Feb 2016, 09:07 AM
Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2016, 20:20 PMnee
More effective if you can blacklist certain players you have come across, or by name. However that might be inflexible because you may not want them to be teammates but don't mind them being opponents, or vice versa.

Trouble with that is people could just blacklist anyone they don't fancy playing for whatever reason, 'oh he beat me, better blacklist him so i can win all my matches.' I mean if i blacklisted the top 80 players I could reliably win most matches, It would make for a broken ladder surely? Not that I know exactly how the ladder works.
3 Feb 2016, 09:31 AM

All they need to add is a in-game report system, so if someone gets reported for intentional friendly fire reports for a certain amount of times, he would get some kind of a cooldown time, something comparable to CSGOs ban system, and couldn't play teamgames in that time, only 1v1s and customs etc

Of course this would get abused A LOT, I mean a lot, the in-game report system gets abused a lot in LoL especially, i've had games in which the only things i've said have been "Glhf" and "ggwp", after the game I get a notification that i've been reported from offensive languange etcetc, these stacked up and eventually I got a chat ban for around 200 games (happened in league about a year ago)

Knowing this game and its community something like this would get abused to the max, just losing a game and then reporting someone on the enemy team for something without any kind of a reason would happend all the time
3 Feb 2016, 10:49 AM

One of them, playing wehr, frustrated by his lack of skill, started whining 'allies are OP etc.etc.'. I told him to shut up, keep playing, L2P and stop being such a butthurt noob.

He had 3 panzergrens with schrecks destroy ALL 3 of my trucks and also my HQ. He used light artillery barrage on my troops.

good job by him :), did you expect anything less? I can't blame him much after what you called him that since you asked for it by starting the fight, so in my opinion you were totally deserved for that :D
4 Feb 2016, 18:41 PM

welcome to the best RTS game in the history

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 754
unknown 19

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %