Login

russian armor

Panzershrek just too accurate

27 Jan 2016, 16:20 PM

There can potentially be a lot of unique ways to addressing this but you don't have to simply take away shrecks from volks.

When volks do upgrade to shreck make them not able to access flame nade and salvage and give them a second upgrade option(not accessable if you chose shrecks) for a few AI weapons for mp40s and an stg or 2 that give access to salvage and flame nade.

Or something along these lines, this way volks with shrecks are at a distinct disadvantage for AI when they upgrade and have a simple infantry counter.

27 Jan 2016, 20:35 PM

shreks to sturmpios.

Volks at the moment simply have too much utility and all of it without side-teching.
28 Jan 2016, 09:19 AM

By hadnheld AT I really hope you don't lump in PTRS. You get a kill with those you EARNED it.

PTRS is not AT. It's anti light vehicle at best. Unless the player is afk. :D
28 Jan 2016, 09:49 AM

PTRS is not AT. It's anti light vehicle at best. Unless the player is afk. :D

Unless you are running tank hunter tactics... Dem bitches can kill panthers... once you spend about 100 muni not counting the ptrs' to begin with

and you have at least 4 squads...

and no one else is shooting at you...

and the driver is sleeping...
28 Jan 2016, 13:37 PM

How about these?
  • Give Volks a double schreck upgrade (like pgrens) except for them it would cost 160MU. That would decrease their AI efficiency with -40%
  • OR decrease the schrecks price to 60MU and make +1 man from the squad unarmed. So when the 5 men squad is upgraded, then 3 men have a KAR, 1 man has a schreck and the 5th is unarmed. That would decrease the squads AI like a double upgrade, without giving them two schrecks.
  • Also schrecks and bazookas should be added to the target-tables and decrease their accuracy against infantry down to zero.

28 Jan 2016, 18:23 PM

I am a very strong advocate of the Soviets, so I hope my opinion will count:

Panzerschrecks are accurate enough. Their range is fine and so is their damage. But what I would really like is for the panzerscrecks to actually require reloading.

You fire 1 shot, you move without the reloading animation, and then you fire. That makes no sense. It shouldn't reload automatically while moving.
29 Jan 2016, 03:13 AM

All this Axis hate makes no sense. The win ratios are pathetic right now for Axis, so pretty much all talk of further nerfs is, frankly, ridiculous.
30 Jan 2016, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2016, 16:20 PMCafo
There can potentially be a lot of unique ways to addressing this but you don't have to simply take away shrecks from volks.

When volks do upgrade to shreck make them not able to access flame nade and salvage and give them a second upgrade option(not accessable if you chose shrecks) for a few AI weapons for mp40s and an stg or 2 that give access to salvage and flame nade.

Or something along these lines, this way volks with shrecks are at a distinct disadvantage for AI when they upgrade and have a simple infantry counter.

I like the idea behind this-upgrading volks take away some of their utility. Remove incendiary and salvage, maybe give them a light anti tank grenade that does damage but doesn't snare for some flavor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★