Login

russian armor

Allies is almost impossible to lose in 3v3/4v4

• This thread is locked
PAGES (8)down
25 Jan 2016, 21:47 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

according to the forum axis is ez Mode in large game modes and noone wants to abuse them i guess :foreveralone:

And up until the arty cover+ aec calliope air superiority abuse train it definitely was, and once this stuf is all nerfed it will continue to be.

I can kinda see why there was never really alot of axis 4v4 AT's, you didnt really need a whole lot of coordination to begin with and stacking a team was unneccessary, almost overkill because all u needed was a volk blob and some Mg'z, drop some fuel into KT. GG

Now it seems with new allied technology such as orbital death rain arty and high explosive AEC rounds with vet 3 bulletproof vests to counteraact said EZ mode strats, things have changed and theres no more proper axis players to adapt as they all ragequit after brit release. At least thats my theory.
25 Jan 2016, 21:55 PM

Permanently Banned

things have changed and theres no more proper axis players to adapt as they all ragequit after brit release. At least thats my theory.

ah yes. This is the work of the brainless axis players failing to adapt to the ingenuity of the allied community. Boy I hope they come back.
25 Jan 2016, 22:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

ah yes. This is the work of the brainless axis players failing to adapt to the ingenuity of the allied community. Boy I hope they come back.

playercard pls
25 Jan 2016, 23:00 PM

playercard pls

...says the guy with a USF sig, that is in a clan called "USF Allstars" or something like that and fanboys around the forums all day... with barely any axis games played :-)

maybe you should try playing axis every now and then, just to check out how "ez mode" they really are. protip: try ostheer. without osttruppen oder elite troops commander. have fun :-)
25 Jan 2016, 23:20 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 23:00 PMcr4wler

maybe you should try playing axis every now and then, just to check out how "ez mode" they really are. protip: try ostheer. without osttruppen oder elite troops commander. have fun :-)

try playing all usf 4v4 without calliope and pershing commander, and check out how ez mode they are. have fun

protip:I have almost 700 games as axis, hardly "barely", and a little over 1,000 as usf.
25 Jan 2016, 23:24 PM

dot it could be argued that your tournament wasnt the best data sample either, at least not so far.

Lets break down the matchups
SOE VS RTN

SOE #1 allied 4s team vs unranked RtN axis team that apparently didnt take the whole thing all that seriously, considering one of them "wasnt on teamspeak"(going off what momo was saying in twitch), of course SOE #1 allies team with a hundred games together wins over RtN axis.

RtN allies vs SOE axis, RtN wins as allies. Probably the best representation of a bit of imbalance, as the 8 seed beat the 1 seed's axis. Even though the RtN team player per player was easily a top 4 best team in this entire thing, and it was kinda a crime they were seeded so low. anyway thats not the point but may have been why SoE struggled with them as axis.

TATUS vs FOCUS

Tatus #1 allied team vs Focus top 5 axis team, allied TATUS team won(128-0 team?) i dont know exactly how that series went, but unless it was a stomp, that doesnt mean allies are OP either. it just means the better players won. It was also the most 'balanced' matchup of the first round, being 4 seed vs 5 seed.

gdot you played in this, so correct me if im wrong, you saying Focus Allies won right? Fine, however, (Im going off your playercard here so again correct me if im wrong) You guys(TATUS)play way more allies than axis. Obviosuly, you will struggle as axis, period.
RUKA VS COHBROS

RUKA vs cohbros, again, cohbros also a primarily allied team, vs a great team like RUKA. Of course, RUKA allies win.

I dont know if cohbros allies won or not so i wont comment.

USF ALL STARS VS NS

and then, USF all stars....vs NS. Of course, NS wins their allied round vs our patchwork axis team as well as us, being mainly an allied team, winning as allies.

So the "Oh allies won all their matchups... allies op?" without realizing the fact that almost all the teams here except FOCUS and SOE were primarily allied teams, isn't a proper argument or measuring stick for balance either, in my opinion.

The real question is where are all the good axis 4v4 teams besides focus and SOE? are allies THAT op, that those teams are extinct now?

I appreciate the time you've taken to analyze this and you make some great connections. To me, I never attribute a value to subjective data analysis.

Seems like people are assigning many factors to the axis teams losing, some reasons may be pretty convincing, but all I can tell you is that allies won every game no matter the match, and each game was lopsided in the allies favor. These are facts. These lead me to believe there may be something to this and I will certainly look to find anymore concrete data or answers that may support this hypothesis.

25 Jan 2016, 23:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 23:00 PMcr4wler

...says the guy with a USF sig, that is in a clan called "USF Allstars" or something like that and fanboys around the forums all day... with barely any axis games played :-)

Someone didn't get the irony about that clan.
25 Jan 2016, 23:57 PM

I don't play 3v3/4v4 but I have seen some allies teams with INSANE streaks.
26 Jan 2016, 00:21 AM

try playing all usf 4v4 without calliope and pershing commander, and check out how ez mode they are. have fun

protip:I have almost 700 games as axis, hardly "barely", and a little over 1,000 as usf.

i was mainly talking about 1v1, but even without calli and pershing i'm pretty sure that you could still get a 60+% winratio with 4usf easily.

Someone didn't get the irony about that clan.

idk whats ironic about it. most of the guys that i know of that are in the clan are primarily allied players (self-proclaimed) and out of those there's at least like 4-5 guys that spam every balance thread here with "l2p" or "axis op" without rhyme or reason.

if you are talking about the "allstars" part... dunno how good they are, but i guess that there probably are a few guys that are pretty good at playing usf as well.
26 Jan 2016, 00:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 00:21 AMcr4wler

idk whats ironic about it.

Did you never come across players which use iron cross signs or other axis insignias/names as clantags?
26 Jan 2016, 01:00 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 00:21 AMcr4wler

idk whats ironic about it. most of the guys that i know of that are in the clan are primarily allied players (self-proclaimed) and out of those there's at least like 4-5 guys that spam every balance thread here with "l2p" or "axis op" without rhyme or reason.

if you are talking about the "allstars" part... dunno how good they are, but i guess that there probably are a few guys that are pretty good at playing usf as well.

Could you Bait any harder? And Who from our clan says L2P? Or even axis Op? Can you quote said posts?
26 Jan 2016, 01:08 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 23:24 PMGdot

I appreciate the time you've taken to analyze this and you make some great connections. To me, I never attribute a value to subjective data analysis.

Seems like people are assigning many factors to the axis teams losing, some reasons may be pretty convincing, but all I can tell you is that allies won every game no matter the match, and each game was lopsided in the allies favor. These are facts. These lead me to believe there may be something to this and I will certainly look to find anymore concrete data or answers that may support this hypothesis.

Can we PLEASE get a data sheet or something on 4v4 tourney results? Won by how many VPs, Allies or Axis, faction composition, commanders, etc. I know it'd be a lot of work but it would speak wonders in terms of balance analysis
26 Jan 2016, 01:11 AM

Did you never come across players which use iron cross signs or other axis insignias/names as clantags?

sure... but i don't see them here on the forums trying to defend axis OPness ;-)

Could you Bait any harder? And Who from our clan says L2P? Or even axis Op? Can you quote said posts?

if it's just bait, why do you bite? :-P
idk, but taking yourself would be a good start, like in this thread. team goes 18-0 as allies, gets number 1 spot, but ofc they're noobs that didn't face any decent teams... has nothing to do with maybe allies being too strong obviously. because axis is too strong.

again... just go out and try playing axis and you will see how "ez mode" they are. and, to add credibility... try argueing for allied nerfs/axis buffs as well as just for axis nerfs and allied buffs.

26 Jan 2016, 01:12 AM

I noticed when playing automatch 4v4 as Wermacht I tend to get...less cooperative teammates then when I Que up as Allies.
26 Jan 2016, 01:22 AM

Grass is always greener on the other side, but I admit as an OKW player, that I do strongly believe that Allies have the more sociable players.
26 Jan 2016, 02:53 AM
Donator 11

Ostheer is so hard in all modes. Most fragile units in the game
26 Jan 2016, 03:39 AM

Good maps, fixed positions.
26 Jan 2016, 03:49 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2016, 09:52 AMPorygon

Your playercard disagree with you. <444>_<444>

clearly my player card needs to l2p
26 Jan 2016, 03:54 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 01:11 AMcr4wler

idk, but taking yourself would be a good start, like in this thread. team goes 18-0 as allies, gets number 1 spot, but ofc they're noobs that didn't face any decent teams... has nothing to do with maybe allies being too strong obviously. because axis is too strong.

Do you understand any team of players with 1,000 hours or more and or top 200 skill could probably go 20-0 in team games with allies or axis simply because you will almost always play vs randoms that cant tell their shoe from their dick and not the other top AT's? When did i call anyone a noob? Can you read?

???????

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2016, 01:11 AMcr4wler

again... just go out and try playing axis and you will see how "ez mode" they are. and, to add credibility... try argueing for allied nerfs/axis buffs as well as just for axis nerfs and allied buffs.

Like when i asked for the calliope to be nerfed like a week ago? Like when i said "give ostheer panzer 3 to counter allied vehicles" about 3 times this past week. dafuq?

when I said "axis was ezmode" i was clearly referring to pre brit release in 4v4s.......which only a donkey would disagree with that.

again, can you read? Are you stupid?

0/10 shitposts m8.
26 Jan 2016, 04:34 AM

Do you understand any team of players with 1,000 hours or more and or top 200 skill could probably go 20-0 in team games with allies or axis simply because you will almost always play vs randoms that cant tell their shoe from their dick and not the other top AT's? When did i call anyone a noob? Can you read?

Im neutral on your discussion just want to ask because im not sure how mechanics works.
Dont you need to Win versus (for example) top 5 teams to gain #1? Or can you just "grind" your way up without ever playing versus decent enemies?
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS