Login

russian armor

Blitz Commander Germanys only hope..

2 Jul 2013, 10:42 AM

This literally. Its the only thing that seems to work against the Russians at the moment. I understand some parts of it are OP (The truck and the strafe) but seriously what else have the germans got?

The Pak is useless as well as Heavy weapon crews and snipers.

You need a ridiculous amount of ammo to get any upgrades out and by that time the Soivets have took the map.

Six man crews I mean seriously!? Plus the clown car with snipers and flamers.

Germans are constantly on the defensive every game I have played im struggling to keep anything and have barely any resources where as the soviets have took the map and piling out T34's clown cars and cons or maxs.

Im not the best player at all.. actually im a bit of a noob but I at least had a chance before but now it seems I might as well give up?

This is just an opinion by the way feel free to comment and criticise if im in the wrong or theres something im missing?
2 Jul 2013, 10:54 AM

Permanently Banned
2 Jul 2013, 10:56 AM

I think they are over powered yeah..
2 Jul 2013, 11:14 AM

What about Jaeger doctrine?

Oh and have a look at Tommy + Sepha vs Devs, it clearly isn't the only option either (they used a Pak43 and P4 Command tank)

(Although, I am getting sick of getting matched on Priyapat so I haven't hit up 1v1 in the past 2 days)

Russians are probably stronger than Ostheer in the opening, but they're certainly not OP
2 Jul 2013, 11:16 AM

Permanently Banned
2 Jul 2013, 11:34 AM

I don't see the problem with most of your points. German Paks seem very weak, yeah, but the soviet one does not do any better, imo. The only real problem is the clown car.

For me, pure Grenspam worked quite well against that, tho. Get 4 or 5 or even 6 of them and never send one squad out alone. Only build MGs when you actually see that your opponent is having 3 or more conscripts. Did not lose with that so far, the thing is, I did not play anyone good, yet..

Everything else seems totally fine, atm. It is hard to deal with MGs and Mortars, but you can do some crazy flanks with PGs (recon run thingy ftw)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 118
unknown 23
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak