Login

russian armor

ToW solo battles tipps and tricks in general difficulty

1 Jul 2013, 22:02 PM

I make this topic for ech havind trouble making ToW solo mission in general who looks quiet impossible in compare the conscripts difficulty are quiet easy...

Whats ur mind to start up the game wich section or should i do build a bunker?

I tried 3 times Schildkroteberg but all the 3 keep failed, but, at start build one mg 42 and 1 bunker on the 2roads/bridges and upgrade the buner with an mg 42 + ur pioneers with flames and you wil ba able without problem to get to the second round.

You stil should try to get a bunker on each points who u can get trouble and at least one bunker with mg 42 upgrade behind ur base for the troops stil get into ur base.
Maximum i was come was level 4 whos the halftrucks was coming with guard rifles

If some other got a succefull start than share it here with the community same for the different maps but keep it told wich maps! :-) thanks
1 Jul 2013, 22:34 PM

Only played the german campaign and the only tricky ones where Schildkroteberg and Rostov

On Schildkroteberg you just build a couple of bunkers and get out of the way of the conscripts. They can't hurt you base so you can stockpile resources. When you're ready, build T2 away from the conscripts and get a flame HT, 2 x pak and a couple of pgrens (one with AT rifle). When you're ready push the conscripts off and get ready for the next waves.

On Rostov you have to base rush go through the western egde of the map avoid the mines (you can get an early minesweeper to be safe). You should be able to take out the northern AI player with the 1st stug. Build more stugs, a P4 and a flame HT, pick the commander with the arty and base rush. I did it in 3 waves (1 stug, 2 stugs+flame ht, 2 stugs+p4+arty) alone (AI ally)
1 Jul 2013, 23:19 PM

Pro Tip - Do NOT use the short nose Stug.
2 Jul 2013, 06:26 AM

Build bunkers > Get stugs at wave 3 or 5 > Win
2 Jul 2013, 18:06 PM

Pro Tip - Do NOT use the short nose Stug.

On the missions yoi ucan only have the assault gun stug vs infantry :/ on schildkroteberg
Seb
2 Jul 2013, 18:09 PM
Admin Black Badge

MG Bunker + Wire + Try to waste as much time as possible to kill waves so you actually get more resources before the next one. It's worth letting the wave attack your stuff and do nothing for 20 min if you can just to get resources.
2 Jul 2013, 21:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2013, 18:06 PMPatton

On the missions yoi ucan only have the assault gun stug vs infantry :/ on schildkroteberg

Then that must be painfully boring to watch your shells land and do 0 damage.
2 Jul 2013, 21:56 PM

SAVE AFTER EVERY FUCKING WAVE.

Well that being said i have finished my ToW today and my tip is above.
3 Jul 2013, 16:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2013, 21:56 PMKuruz
SAVE AFTER EVERY FUCKING WAVE.

Well that being said i have finished my ToW today and my tip is above.

:D thats a nice tip :p but if it realy usefull if you get ur precedent waves a bit failed and got to much losses?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★