Login

russian armor

Error Code 9: Uploading/Updating

4 of 4 Relic postsRelic 22 Feb 2016, 18:02 PM
Developer Relic Badge

This bug has been fixed and will be out in the Feb 25th Patch, Sorry for the wait.
26 Feb 2016, 19:12 PM

finally i can update my mod: Versus. thanks!!!!
26 Feb 2016, 23:57 PM

Hey guys.

I am experiencing a Published level replacing my new SGA file in the Mods/scenarios folder. (I am Unsubscribed from my level and nothing appears in the Subscriptions folder at any stage)

Steps:
Unsubscribe to level. Clear Subs folder and mods/scenarios directory for clean build.

Repackage level.

Repackaged level has correct timestamp and archive viewer shows new files are present and correct.

Load COH2

Notice in my mods/scenarios that my SGA has been replaced by one with a timestamp of the original published file (again nothing in the subs folder still)

Load the level. It is indeed the Published file.

Tried Read Only, to lock the file and prevent auto-download... game fails to read SGA in order to Play but the SGA does not get replaced at least.

11 Jun 2016, 12:27 PM

hey guys

recently I experienced the same problem. When I want to update my mod I got a error code 9 files not found error. Can anybody help?
11 Jun 2016, 12:36 PM

This bug has been fixed and will be out in the Feb 25th Patch, Sorry for the wait.

hi cuddletronic

recently I experienced the same problem. When I want to update my mod I got a error code 9 files not found error. Can you help?
11 Jun 2016, 15:24 PM

hi cuddletronic

recently I experienced the same problem. When I want to update my mod I got a error code 9 files not found error. Can you help?

Unfortunately, Cuddletronic doesn't work there / on CoH2 any more. You're likely not to get any response. I do hope they fix it, though.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★