Login

russian armor

Ostheer sniper is incredibly strong against UKF.

9 Jan 2016, 17:13 PM

Ostheer sniper is abusieve bullsh*t against ukf, so low squad sizes and soo good rate of fire, wtf lelic. Brits don't have counters to this unit at all, bren carrier sux against it in any case and one panzerfaus shot and it's dead, british sniper sux at countersniping completely and gonna be counter sniped himself because ostheer sniper have better cloak and shorter aim time, british sniper takes forever to aim meanwhile ostheer sniper already cloaks, only 1 time from 10 you will kill ostheer sniper with british one. Even if you catch ostheer sniper with infantry sections or machinegun fire he survives, oh this is so stupid, he should die.

Suggetion: give bren carrier 100% accuracy bonus and 35 spot range on ostheer sniper instead of 50/25. Give all british infantry 50% more accuracy against ostheer sniper. Make british sniper better at countersniping.

Ost sniper is currently one of the reasons why you better leave ukf and don't play it at all.
9 Jan 2016, 17:17 PM

As for snipers, I'd like to see nerf in terms of received accuracy.

Sometimes I flank OST sniper, decloak it at point blank and he's still able to retreat losing only 40-60% of HP to 1 Cons squad.
9 Jan 2016, 17:22 PM

I have edited your title to be a little politer.
9 Jan 2016, 17:28 PM

9 Jan 2016, 17:30 PM

Atleast you can make a counter sniper as Brits unlike USF/OKW doesnt take away that Ost sniper is way too powerfull and definitely needs a nerf.
aaa
9 Jan 2016, 17:32 PM

Not sure about british sniper. They r pretty much the same, with same cloak . But as SU I dont see single way to kill that SOB with a logical play or not to bleed to it.

Give long range detection to all vehicles and elite infantry to coutersnipe it.
9 Jan 2016, 17:36 PM

I have idea how balance snipers. Make them cheaper (for example for 280MP) but give him only 100% accuracy to non-moving targets like HMG's, Mortars and Infantry behind cover, but if units are moving, give only for example 30% of accracy. What do you think about it? It still will be good counter for support weapons but players won't abuse and build 2 or even 3, because factions like UKF or USF almost have no chance to kill it in late game.
9 Jan 2016, 17:40 PM

What irritates me more than anything else is the somewhat hypocritical attitude Relic took regarding the brit sniper's snare. The snare was moved to vet 1 to "allow more counterplay with light recon vehicles" - never mind that the british equivalent is rendered next to useless by the abundance of AV options the axis factions get, or that it left the british incredibly weak to light vehicles.
9 Jan 2016, 17:42 PM

fix the retarded camo, if a sniper gets hit he shouldn't be able to camo for x seconds, so you can't walk yourself out of every situation and then fix snipers running through squads and surviving
9 Jan 2016, 17:46 PM
Donator 11

Get rid of snipers. Replace with JLI and Pathfinder type squadrons. Sniper meta is ResidentSleeper, and no unit has more impact on a game than a sniper.
9 Jan 2016, 17:56 PM

Get rid of snipers. Replace with JLI and Pathfinder type squadrons. Sniper meta is ResidentSleeper, and no unit has more impact on a game than a sniper.

That's the besto solution I was dreaming of for a long long time.
Get rid of them and introduce long-range support infantry with % to snipe if enemy is below X% hp.
10 Jan 2016, 07:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2016, 17:32 PMaaa
Not sure about british sniper. They r pretty much the same,

It's simply not true, british sniper have worse cloak and takes longer to cloak. british sniper have longer aim time, if they will start aim at the same time british sniper 100% dead.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 54
unknown 23
Germany 18
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %