Login

russian armor

T70 needs IMMEDIATE NERF

PAGES (11)down
7 Jul 2013, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2013, 11:56 AMfranko

LOL wtf is this its like chaotic mumbo jumbo. Bad play for german side, he already lost when you had total control with maxim spam and he is capturing some stupid points that are cut off and give nothing. And flamehalftrack is lost to one ZIS after attacking 2 maxims:D
Sniper killed whole 1 soldier :D
This replay proves that there are bad german players.
If you play like him you deserve to lose everytime.
No combined arms every unit is going solo on field, useless halftrack, stupid sniper, useless MG that are fighting with maxims one on one, useless grenadiers that are sitting in houses...
And he is sitting on 100+ fuel..,

Doesn't relevant anything to T70, he can't counter that anyway
7 Jul 2013, 13:33 PM

Doesn't relevant anything to T70, he can't counter that anyway

He can counter it in same way that you countered his halftrack of blaze... and you dont need whole map controled he was trying to get as many points he can. Concentrate on one fuel and half of map, defend it until SdKfz 221 (dont lose it to one ZiS in first min) then panzer iv and gg.
How i know this ? because i lost to this tactics. ;)
7 Jul 2013, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2013, 13:33 PMfranko

He can counter it in same way that you countered his halftrack of blaze... and you dont need whole map controled he was trying to get as many points he can. Concentrate on one fuel and half of map, defend it until SdKfz 221 (dont lose it to one ZiS in first min) then panzer iv and gg.
How i know this ? because i lost to this tactics. ;)

Actually, while the halftrack is first shot by ambushing Zis-3, it is dead meat already. You can't evade the second killing shot.

I quite hate this hard counter setting of CoH2

Units are either killing stuff too slow or too fast
7 Jul 2013, 14:47 PM

Enjoy: http://www.twitch.tv/vonivan/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

This just proves my point! Have you even watched them? Von IS a great player playing pugs. He uses his infantry wisely by flanking, taking out shreks then moving tanks in. Should he not win because of this? In one video its the 17min mark and all he has is Vet conscripts a guards rifle team, and 3 T70's. One panzer 4 could have ended that game wining strat before it even began. at the 17min you don't have a counter to tanks, or are to stupid to loose them, then you deserve the lost, am I right?
7 Jul 2013, 14:53 PM

This just proves my point! Have you even watched them? Von IS a great player playing pugs. He uses his infantry wisely by flanking, taking out shreks then moving tanks in. Should he not win because of this? In one video its the 17min mark and all he has is Vet conscripts a guards rifle team, and 3 T70's. One panzer 4 could have ended that game wining strat before it even began. at the 17min you don't have a counter to tanks, or are to stupid to loose them, then you deserve the lost, am I right?

LOL, good luck with that single Pz4

And I don't think he is that good at all, those guys just exploited what making Soviet insanely OP
7 Jul 2013, 15:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2013, 09:58 AMWiFiDi
tbh i like that the t70 is useful. is it alittle 2 useful? maybe.

a thought i had awhile ago that might help the Russians with the fact they never use munis for anything but those flame nades and arty strikes. (note the thought was thought of in closed beta so i don't know if it still would work.)

t70 starts as a t60

t60 was for primarily anti infantry at best carried a 20mm TNSn Cannon (beginning of war it carried a 50 cal.) this would make it a solid infantry killer and could damage light veichles a bit as well.

however if you needed more AT power you could then could buy an up gun to the t70 model which actually had a anti tank gun. the anti infantry capabilities wouldn't be as good but would be able to better handle vehicles and tanks. (not to much.)

a thought i had the Germans you have to buy individual upgrades for everything what if this was a global upgrade like the sherman 76mm in vcoh. make the factions vary a bit.

not been one good at figuring out the numbers for stuff like this but i think this might help the faction as a whole.

I like that idea.
7 Jul 2013, 15:13 PM

LOL, good luck with that single Pz4

And I don't think he is that good at all, those guys just exploited what making Soviet insanely OP

Porygon I don't think you can type anything that doesn't smell like shit. You still haven't posted any videos of T70's one shoting whole squads. Till we see that video this whole thread is based on a lair's opinion....that's you! VonIvan is a good player, and if you cant see that, it just shows how much of a bad player you are. Dude knows how to use his units and flank effectively.
7 Jul 2013, 15:24 PM

Porygon I don't think you can type anything that doesn't smell like shit. You still haven't posted any videos of T70's one shoting whole squads. Till we see that video this whole thread is based on a lair's opinion....that's you! VonIvan is a good player, and if you cant see that, it just shows how much of a bad player you are. Dude knows how to use his units and flank effectively.

lol, okay :rolleyes:

I was like ranked top 50-150 with all 4 factions in the CoH1 and won those staghounds lover countless times, and now some random idiots trying to teach me how to FLANK :rolleyes:
7 Jul 2013, 15:41 PM

lol, okay :rolleyes:

I was like ranked top 50-150 with all 4 factions in the CoH1 and won those staghounds lover countless times, and now some random idiots trying to teach me how to FLANK :rolleyes:

Yea, and im Batman of Gotham city! Hate to break the news to you buddy, this aint COH1! So where is that Video of the One-Shoting T70?
7 Jul 2013, 15:45 PM

Yea, and im Batman of Gotham city! Hate to break the news to you buddy, this aint COH1! So where is that Video of the One-Shoting T70?

That VonIvan guy got plenty of them, find it yourself, lazy bastard

http://www.twitch.tv/stephennjf/b/427043586 starting from 3:29:55

See how this little tank killing all my troops and turn the game
Everyone know how retarded is that little tank in high level play, along with 6 man lol Maxim, unfair mines, SU85s

sigh, I should have start ignoring that kid
7 Jul 2013, 15:47 PM

7 Jul 2013, 21:09 PM

the more posts i see from porygon the more im convinced he is simply trying to make a reputation here, cant seem to do it with helpful insight he has to blab his mouth with over exaggerating statistics to draw attention to himself.

7 Jul 2013, 21:35 PM

I actually agree with that the T70 is a pretty damn hard unit to counter in the hands of a good player that does provide sufficient vision for the T70.

I think for me the issue primarily stems from the fact that a 120ammo double shrecks come out to late, especially if there may have been M3 based play in the early game. A 75 ammo single shreck would increase the potential to efficiently deal with the T70 threat. A shreck + pak or shreck + faust is the only real deterant and killer for a T70 until a P4 comes out onto the field.

I've had it happen numerous times where a T70 that has been fausted can continue to move head on into a pak, get shot 2 times by the pak40 and still live. By this time the T70 can kill the pak40 crew outright.

The unit as a whole feels fine to me (not sure about crush on a relatively cheap unit), but yeah pak40 buffed slightly and/or shrecks are back to CoH1 style would fix it imo pretty easily. If the T70 is caught in a bad position it can be very quickly punished it doesn't have much health. Listening in the fog of war can pay great rewards, predicting its path by consistantly listening out and rapidly ambushing it is how I often kill this unit.
7 Jul 2013, 21:58 PM

That VonIvan guy got plenty of them, find it yourself, lazy bastard

http://www.twitch.tv/stephennjf/b/427043586 starting from 3:29:55

See how this little tank killing all my troops and turn the game
Everyone know how retarded is that little tank in high level play, along with 6 man lol Maxim, unfair mines, SU85s

sigh, I should have start ignoring that kid

How am I the lazy bastard when im asking for information that should have been in your very first post, your the lazy bastard! I watched the game, and understand why your so butthurt.Still didn't see a T70 one-shot a whole squad. Still doesn't change the fact that the T70 was the counter to your Flame half track rush, and for the most part Stephenn always attacked with infantry. Even when he didn't attack with infantry, he flanked with the T70.

Stephenn brings up a good solid answer to this problem. The 75 ammo single shrek that use to be in the beta, bring it back. The T70 itself is fine the way it is, because it is balanced with the German counterparts. Now if the Germans could get a faster single shrek out, this with grens, and a scout car turret/PAK could easily deal with a T70. Once the T70 gets Vet its is alot harder to take down (which should be expected.)
7 Jul 2013, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2013, 21:09 PMCrells
the more posts i see from porygon the more im convinced he is simply trying to make a reputation here, cant seem to do it with helpful insight he has to blab his mouth with over exaggerating statistics to draw attention to himself.

I'm glad I am not the only one that see's this.
7 Jul 2013, 22:09 PM

The problem with single shrek for 75 ammo is that PG will become a jack of all trades unit. And that can cause more imbalance in the future.
8 Jul 2013, 00:12 AM

Permanently Banned
Stepphen laid it down right.

If Shrek was returned to a single upgrade at a time, this would result in an needed opti8n for a soft counter to early T70nspam, with a sginificant muni cost compounded with AI dmg loss.

In addition to this, however, I stilp feel the Crush and AI of the T70 is significantly OP, especially considering there is no Ost light tank equivalent.2

Reduce speed slightly, and reduce accuracy greatly. Ost support weapons are already exetremely vulnerable, the T70s effect on them is far too effective.
9 Jul 2013, 00:04 AM

This thing surviving 3 hits from a pak and living says enough. Pls nerf this ASAP.
9 Jul 2013, 16:14 PM

Im my numerous experiencez as an ost player, Its obvious when a t70 is coming out into the field. He has cons with upgrades but gets no other fuel consuming units and fights tooth and nail for fuel points. If he gets one for a brief period you better believe those t70s and t34\85s are coming. However a few games I did catch on to this and my problem was not having an effective counter, but that counter being completely USELESS!!!!!! It may just be my bad luck but I positioned a pak40 in a perfect ambush but it must have missed that little bastard 3-4 times!! When I finally blew it up (with the help of a fauzt) he alrdy killed an mg42 unit and numerous infantry thst were neeeded in the crucial battle. This in turn allowed his infantry to storm my pak... and his second t70 came out with no effective counter...

Guys I dont gripe much but the pak40 sucks!!!!! The damage output, its accuracy, its range... when your counters to tanks when you lose fuel is more than useless how csn you effectively come back??? I just dont understand this balance issue. Its not even that I have a problem with t70s, its just that there isnt a very good option besides the obvious when you are behind. If a soviet has map control, I'm basically done.. if I have map control (myself as a player not lumpng all germn players into a category), it seems the sovs csn still easily come back and regain what they lost. Then I am back to where I started or worse.
9 Jul 2013, 16:17 PM

That shit cannot be countered by anything below T2, P4 is the only option but while you can field out a P4, T70s and their zerglings cons has taken the whole map

and why the fuck a cheap small tank can one shot and crush a whole squad?

If the t70 gets a nerf then so should the ostwind and flamenwurfer because they are just as powerful and do the exact same thing. End of convo.

Oh and can we have anti tank infantry please? I would love some shreks....
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS