Login

russian armor

T70 needs IMMEDIATE NERF

PAGES (11)down
5 Jul 2013, 20:51 PM

You must be new here, you do realize who you're dealing with right? it's relic, expect them to patch it in 6 years, or never haha.

Only ligit because they abandon CoH1, let the crazy faghound stay what it was like

And WTF I am new here? I played CoH for like 5-6 years
5 Jul 2013, 20:54 PM

There is a fuckload of counters to Ostwind, WTF?

Soviet can pull a goddamn Zis-3 at the first 3 minutes, one oohwa, one AT nade and one Zis-3, then it is fucked. Even my Grandma can do it

Can you fucking do it with Ostheer?

Learn to state an argument before thinking is it fucking ligit, okay?

If Ostwind is traded with T70, Soviet have zero chance winning a single game

Learn to micro vehicle :facepalm:
Oh ofc, Clown Cars make those guys think they just need to dance around, then people die

LOL your logic cracks me up. Re-Read what I wrote and how I wrote it. Lets take baby steps here because obviously you do not understand words typed on a computer screen. If you understood what I was typing then you would realize that your -what we will call- "Counter argument" is exactly what I wanted you to realize. There are plenty of counters to Ostwind which is why I don't go screaming "OP OP OP, NERF OSTWIND!(becouse its not!)" The same is exactly true for the T70. Your not going to see a T70 before the 7 minute mark EVER, by that time Germans will have T2, possibly T3(if fast teching;) Which means you have a swiz-army-knife of counters to a "T70" (now replace "T70" with "OStwind", and the counters to that.) There we go, BOOM, You see how meny counters the T70 has? Now that we got the Sesame Street typing out of the way, I hope you have finally came to the conclusion Porygon that your wrong, and that there is plenty of counters to the T70 and not any more OP than the Ostwind. You see porygon, this game doesn't like people who "Insist" on certain play styles, the game actually punishes people that cant adapt and overcome, im afraid to inform you that you don't adapt and overcome you "insist on what should be, not what is." Before you even respond read it twice!
5 Jul 2013, 21:15 PM

LOL your logic cracks me up. Re-Read what I wrote and how I wrote it. Lets take baby steps here because obviously you do not understand words typed on a computer screen. If you understood what I was typing then you would realize that your -what we will call- "Counter argument" is exactly what I wanted you to realize. There are plenty of counters to Ostwind which is why I don't go screaming "OP OP OP, NERF OSTWIND!(becouse its not!)" The same is exactly true for the T70. Your not going to see a T70 before the 7 minute mark EVER, by that time Germans will have T2, possibly T3(if fast teching;) Which means you have a swiz-army-knife of counters to a "T70" (now replace "T70" with "OStwind", and the counters to that.) There we go, BOOM, You see how meny counters the T70 has? Now that we got the Sesame Street typing out of the way, I hope you have finally came to the conclusion Porygon that your wrong, and that there is plenty of counters to the T70 and not any more OP than the Ostwind. You see porygon, this game doesn't like people who "Insist" on certain play styles, the game actually punishes people that cant adapt and overcome, im afraid to inform you that you don't adapt and overcome you "insist on what should be, not what is." Before you even respond read it twice!

because Ostwind is not OP, in fact it is quite overprice for what it can do,
and in fact it is an underused unit because Pz4 > Ostwind in current patch in every aspect. If you get Ostwind while you are not sure you are winning, you may easily lose that 115 fuel for nothing

While getting T70 wrecking crap has no freaking risk at all. There is only one reliable counter to T70, that's Pz4, which comes out far late than it

Faust? Screck? Teller? Pak? This shit only works while the Soviet players being careless, stupidly overextend, or just plainly noob. I can just use two T70s fuck up all Pak, screck squad, Gren squad, which is cheaper than a fucking Pz4. More than 20 games I won the game because my T70 fuck up all his Pio, Pak fucked up and stolen, screck squad got shot and crushed to dead before his second shot, no T3, no Pz4, and slowly shoot down his whole base, while there are still countless lol maxim rolling their super MG trolley across the map.

Objective of my T70s:

(1) Fuck up flamer HT
(2) Just ignore everyone, go to his base and lol shoot at his T2
(3) Shoot and roll over everything who would trying to save his base, while using my lol MG take over the map
(4) Free win

I stop doing that because I don't enjoy this easy win.

And I am getting tired to waste time with a casual level player
6 Jul 2013, 00:43 AM

because Ostwind is not OP, in fact it is quite overprice for what it can do,
and in fact it is an underused unit because Pz4 > Ostwind in current patch in every aspect. If you get Ostwind while you are not sure you are winning, you may easily lose that 115 fuel for nothing

While getting T70 wrecking crap has no freaking risk at all. There is only one reliable counter to T70, that's Pz4, which comes out far late than it

Faust? Screck? Teller? Pak? This shit only works while the Soviet players being careless, stupidly overextend, or just plainly noob. I can just use two T70s fuck up all Pak, screck squad, Gren squad, which is cheaper than a fucking Pz4. More than 20 games I won the game because my T70 fuck up all his Pio, Pak fucked up and stolen, screck squad got shot and crushed to dead before his second shot, no T3, no Pz4, and slowly shoot down his whole base, while there are still countless lol maxim rolling their super MG trolley across the map.

Objective of my T70s:

(1) Fuck up flamer HT
(2) Just ignore everyone, go to his base and lol shoot at his T2
(3) Shoot and roll over everything who would trying to save his base, while using my lol MG take over the map
(4) Free win

I stop doing that because I don't enjoy this easy win.

And I am getting tired to waste time with a casual level player

LOL I have got over 100 kills before with a ostwind in a game. In the right hands the Ostwind is a one tank army, sure it wont go against a su-85, but against a t34 it will last long enough to get away. Im not saying either unit is OP, what im saying is they are balanced. They balance each other out, what is the Russian answer to mass infantry? The awnser to this question is either infantry (not very cost effective against Germans) or we go T70/T34. Think of the T70 as a Ostwind and you will see my point porygon, the T70 is the answer for the German infantry, just like the ostwind is the answer to Russian infantry. They both are effective in there roll, WICH IS A GOOD THING! This is the roll they where meant to be played by relic, and there good at it. The ostwind is just as "OP" as the T70 and this is a good thing. You dont want imbalancess in the factions becouse this just leads to aboring game for both sides, one side cant overcome, while one is not challanged. By having both these units effective in there roll, it builds a challange for both factions 1. keeping it alive/offense and 2. killing it/defense. Your last answer was solid porygon keep up the good work you are coming around! I WILL MAKE YOU A CONVERTER!
6 Jul 2013, 00:48 AM

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/coh-2-balance-feedback/topics/The-Ostwind-25594
LOL i went on the other forums and this poped up. This is a good thing, its a sign that the game is actually balanced when both sides are complaing that something is OP, but in reality they are the same unit for a roll.
6 Jul 2013, 02:39 AM

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forums/coh-2-balance-feedback/topics/The-Ostwind-25594
LOL i went on the other forums and this poped up. This is a good thing, its a sign that the game is actually balanced when both sides are complaing that something is OP, but in reality they are the same unit for a roll.

Let's face it, the more experienced side of the community is here. Most of the ppl on coh2.org are ppl who have actually played a decent amount of VCoH whereas ppl on steam are likely ppl who aren't even terribly much part of the COH community. IE, ppl who are not where it's at.

And IMO, I do not believe Ostwind is OP or anything. It's role is just exactly like the original VCoH (except worse because it costs quite a lot of fuel compared to the P4, here it's 115-135 or smthing, in VCoH it was 40-80).
6 Jul 2013, 02:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2013, 02:39 AMhubewa

Let's face it, the more experienced side of the community is here. Most of the ppl on coh2.org are ppl who have actually played a decent amount of VCoH whereas ppl on steam are likely ppl who aren't even terribly much part of the COH community. IE, ppl who are not where it's at.

And IMO, I do not believe Ostwind is OP or anything. It's role is just exactly like the original VCoH (except worse because it costs quite a lot of fuel compared to the P4, here it's 115-135 or smthing, in VCoH it was 40-80).

Im not saying that it is OP, you need to read the prior posts to understand the context of that post. I believe that the Ostwind is balanced, just like the T70.
6 Jul 2013, 02:59 AM

Im not saying that it is OP, you need to read the prior posts to understand the context of that post. I believe that the Ostwind is balanced, just like the T70.

IMO, Balanced = having a viable counter out (hard or soft) before or slightly after the vehicle can come out at the earliest time.

So if, virtually, the only counter is a P4 which comes out 5 minutes after the T70, then, it's not balanced. As stated before, Grens and PGrens don't have the range to counter the T70 and a Pak can easily get flanked without mines (which is what was so useful in VCoH to stop greyhounds).

IMO, keep the greyhound, but something has to change, either from the German side (Cheaper mines would be better) or from the russian side (Nerf the T-70).

The Ostwind, by the time it comes out, can be met by an AT gun and/or a T-34, which hard counters the Ostwind, so hence, the Ostwind is balanced.
6 Jul 2013, 06:36 AM

pak + shreks we make sure it dies if it comes for hte pak. yes it is a pricy counter and yes i understand the pak SUCKS but when it gets fixed that is a good counter for it, even (fixed) pak + faust should be enough
6 Jul 2013, 07:12 AM

The thing with the T-70 is that it's T3, and Axis T3 severely outclasses Soviet T3 so you can use your PzIV / Ostwinds / Stugs without worrying about getting face ****ed by SU85's. Admittedly, the T-70 can be really annoying if it's used at max range, but again, it's something that can be countered - eventually. A strong Soviet early game -> T-70 is powerful - but a strong / half decent Axis early game -> T-70 usually does not work out in the end. Once the axis can reliably put up a fight in the early game against flamer engi M3's the T-70 won't be a problem.
6 Jul 2013, 07:58 AM

got annoying T-70 spam in 2v2 today...... but luckly got grind up to a vet1 PZIV,
then my PZIV-SPORTS-CAR saved my arse today :guyokay:
6 Jul 2013, 08:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2013, 06:36 AMCrells
pak + shreks we make sure it dies if it comes for hte pak. yes it is a pricy counter and yes i understand the pak SUCKS but when it gets fixed that is a good counter for it, even (fixed) pak + faust should be enough

See, that's exactly what I'm saying - something needs to be fixed, either on the Russian or German side. That's what balancing is for.
6 Jul 2013, 12:06 PM
Patrion 14

What do we think of keeping the Pak as it is but with the old vCoH cloak / crit ability?
6 Jul 2013, 12:41 PM

"something" may need to be fixed, but its not the T70. To say that the panzer4 is the only reliable counter to T70, well that's just a joke. The T70 IS balanced, its probably the German meta-game that hasn't adapted to this strategy yet, so its strong. Sure maybe they will buff the PAK, but that wont change anything, the T70 will still be just as strong, then what? Once agian the T70 is Balanced to the German army, basically anything that can do dmg to a vehicle will do Dmg to a T70. Whats the problem? Range of unit attacks? This is a just a joke because this is the exact reason true sight was implemented (FOR AMBUSHES!!!!) Come on guys...
6 Jul 2013, 12:49 PM

"something" may need to be fixed, but its not the T70. To say that the panzer4 is the only reliable counter to T70, well that's just a joke. The T70 IS balanced, its probably the German meta-game that hasn't adapted to this strategy yet, so its strong. Sure maybe they will buff the PAK, but that wont change anything, the T70 will still be just as strong, then what? Once agian the T70 is Balanced to the German army, basically anything that can do dmg to a vehicle will do Dmg to a T70. Whats the problem? Range of unit attacks? This is a just a joke because this is the exact reason true sight was implemented (FOR AMBUSHES!!!!) Come on guys...

Good luck ambushing in your own fucking base
You are like saying faghounds are fine in 2.602
6 Jul 2013, 19:04 PM

Good luck ambushing in your own fucking base
You are like saying faghounds are fine in 2.602

Whats the difference between a T70, and a flamehalftrack? Or ostwind? There is none, because you guys are a bunch of butt hurt cry babies. There are plenty of counters to the T70, and the T70 is not OP by any means. Its fragile, and DOES NOT one shot squads, it takes at least 6 to kill a mortar squad. By calling saying the T70 needs to be nerfed you are saying that Flame Halftracks needs to be nerfed, and Ostwind need to be nerfed. Lets Cry some more come on guys, all together now, 1, 2, 3, Hweaaaaa Hweaaaa Hweaaaaaa! Should have figured since you had a gay ass little Pokemon as your avatar you would be a crybaby.
6 Jul 2013, 19:56 PM

Whats the difference between a T70, and a flamehalftrack? Or ostwind? There is none, because you guys are a bunch of butt hurt cry babies. There are plenty of counters to the T70, and the T70 is not OP by any means. Its fragile, and DOES NOT one shot squads, it takes at least 6 to kill a mortar squad. By calling saying the T70 needs to be nerfed you are saying that Flame Halftracks needs to be nerfed, and Ostwind need to be nerfed. Lets Cry some more come on guys, all together now, 1, 2, 3, Hweaaaaa Hweaaaa Hweaaaaaa! Should have figured since you had a gay ass little Pokemon as your avatar you would be a crybaby.

And flamer HT was actually nerfed, idiot

Why don't you just play some games in high level, giving replays showing how your professional T70s hunting with zero causality, fail and realize how stupid and retarded you are?

I had shown mine, just direct head on fucking up and anninating Pak, MG42, Grens, screck squad TOGETHER with only 2 T70s, and IT IS FUCKING EASY
6 Jul 2013, 20:30 PM

Why don't you just play some games in high level, giving replays showing how your professional T70s hunting with zero causality, fail and realize how stupid and retarded you are?

I had shown mine, just direct head on fucking up and anninating Pak, MG42, Grens, screck squad TOGETHER with only 2 T70s, and IT IS FUCKING EASY

the flamer half track does more damage than a CE flamer with the same reload time and yet people cry all hte way home about how much damage the m3 does, how it kills retreating squads, this is after the nerf.

High level play = TFN semi finals and finals, please tell me which match the T70 was fucking everything up? all i can remember is the M3 play very few players at hte top end used the t70
6 Jul 2013, 20:36 PM

Yeah and still it has goodly range and melts all infantry in few seconds, it kills much faster than T70, same with ostwind that needs serious AT to counter unlike weak T70 which after 2 shots blowns up.
Its T3 unit what T3 units are on german side ?
• StuG III Ausf. G Assault Gun
• Flakpanzer IV Ostwind
• Panzerwerfer 42 Multiple Rocket Launcher
• Panzer IV Medium Tank
How many can kill T70 ?
German T3 >>>>>>>>>>>> Russian T3
M5 - lol
T34 - battering ram not tank.
T70 - almost like tank - useless vs real tanks.
6 Jul 2013, 22:12 PM

What do we think of keeping the Pak as it is but with the old vCoH cloak / crit ability?

I honestly think it should be able to cloak all the time, that way it's worth it getting taken out easily since it's only manned by 3 people and is very inaccurate/horrible penetration.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 53
Poland 12
Sweden 8
United States 15
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W