Login

russian armor

AEC

8 Jan 2016, 18:40 PM

Well, Valentine have map hack and infantry crush so... its not that bad. Its also slightly more durable(doesn't get engine crit from single faust).

It might be worse AT wise, but is much better vehicle in general.

AND IT HAS SMOKE! build it only for the smoke couple of times...

Have had couple of successes with AEC (don't like the skill gun bofors) in MM destroying axis medium tanks once even finished a panther with it and losing one aec in the process...

Tested it in custon game against friend and nearly killed panther with 2 of them... They have unexpectedly huge punch when they start to hit rear sides of tanks and smokes usually help with that.

Mostly i think people who know how to use them succesfully get people so badly offguard because everyone expects bofors.
8 Jan 2016, 23:56 PM

Why do they get engine damage if someone sneezes at them ( on 90%+ health too)?

Is this an Axis ability or something related to the unit itself?
9 Jan 2016, 02:47 AM

Wtf wrong with you guys? Can't use aec?? It's just slower puma. It rapes panzer 4s
9 Jan 2016, 06:15 AM
9 Jan 2016, 07:38 AM

http://www.coh2.org/topic/46573/aec-weird-priority-bug

AEC has serious bug on anti-infantry

Never had the luxury to just stand still with it and let it shoot prostruppen to make that bug happen.

Its more like "omg omg reverse REVERSE! Shoot please sthoot REVERSE REVERSE OMG OMG, Smoke smoke smoke shtoo trought the smoke, OMG those shreks trought smoke, REVERSE REVERSE!!!..."

9 Jan 2016, 16:43 PM

I do like the commentary, "Give me smoke or I'll light fumes out yer arse", or something like that.

Of course the alternative one, just after the first Shrek or Pak hits is" Give me smoke...smoke....Give me smoke!" Might as well add the sound of it blowing up directly to the commentary. :D

Given it's popcap is 8 and 12 manpower per minute versus 12 and 18 for a Cromwell would anyone prefer 3 AECs to 2 Cromwells? 1120MP 165FU vs 680MP 220FU..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★