Login

russian armor

Low Level Players as Team Mates in 2v2

2 Jan 2016, 12:26 PM

Sometimes you get a low level player as team mate in 2v2 and can be a little fustrating because your team mate forgets to do the basic things like building fuel or ammo caches . Furthermore it seems low level players have a tendency to not attack properly with large number of forces supporting the attack , instead , he attacks with poor troop support . Meaning maybe low level players play a little more defence instead of attack properly .

Tank Strategy is also a problem with low level players . You often see low level players risk too much with armoured vehicles and tanks . Maneuvering tanks is also an issue with them .

Also sometimes they start to put a large number of mortars and / or howitzers without really protect them properly .

any other poor actions you notice low level players doing ?

2 Jan 2016, 12:31 PM

Many, many times Im matched agasint 2 high level players while I got some newbie who don't know how to retreat or getting wiped over again.

It's so frustrating when at 5min you must give up and you stats:

Your: Killed: 40 Lost:30
Your teammate's: Killed: 8 Lost: 60

:foreveralone:
2 Jan 2016, 12:40 PM

My experience is that when you reach the higher ranks, you get matched with a lower ranked teammate. Idk why this is, but it happened quite often to me. The carry is real
2 Jan 2016, 12:41 PM

It happens ;)
Gotta learn how to respond to it, and not take bad breaks too seriously, again it'll happen, or at least irk you more often than bot. We tend to remember the bad, or what backs our perception
2 Jan 2016, 12:42 PM

Permanently Banned
Relic matchmaking dont work fine, its need fix.
I am that teammate Magic MVGame.
2 Jan 2016, 12:50 PM

It happens to me pretty much every 2v2 I play.
2 Jan 2016, 12:52 PM

Many, many times Im matched agasint 2 high level players while I got some newbie who don't know how to retreat or getting wiped over again.

It's so frustrating when at 5min you must give up and you stats:

Your: Killed: 40 Lost:30
Your teammate's: Killed: 8 Lost: 60

:foreveralone:

yes , team mate squads wiped out also occurs very often .
2 Jan 2016, 13:04 PM

I can hear you you know...
2 Jan 2016, 15:11 PM

The worst is when they start flaming you for being bad. Meanwhile, he camps his entire force on the VP least likely to get capped.

For some reason, it only happens when i play as allies.
2 Jan 2016, 17:44 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 12:26 PMafrrs
Sometimes you get a low level player as team mate in 2v2 and can be a little fustrating because your team mate forgets to do the basic things like building fuel or ammo caches . Furthermore it seems low level players have a tendency to not attack properly with large number of forces supporting the attack , instead , he attacks with poor troop support . Meaning maybe low level players play a little more defence instead of attack properly .

Tank Strategy is also a problem with low level players . You often see low level players risk too much with armoured vehicles and tanks . Maneuvering tanks is also an issue with them .

Also sometimes they start to put a large number of mortars and / or howitzers without really protect them properly .

any other poor actions you notice low level players doing ?

I've played against you in 2v2 automatch and I'm pretty sure YOU are the low level player you are talking about. I recall you dropped the mtach within about ten minutes. I wonder if that frustrated our teammate?
2 Jan 2016, 17:59 PM

I've played against you in 2v2 automatch and I'm pretty sure YOU are the low level player you are talking about. I recall you dropped the mtach within about ten minutes. I wonder if that frustrated our teammate?
i left because that game was lost already .
2 Jan 2016, 18:04 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 17:59 PMafrrs
i left because that game was lost already .

I'm not trying to be a hater at all, I promise, but complaining about low level players when you are rank 2k plus with 33% win rates is a moot point. Look to your own play rather than blaming your teammates.
2 Jan 2016, 18:16 PM

I'm not trying to be a hater at all, I promise, but complaining about low level players when you are rank 2k plus with 33% win rates is a moot point. Look to your own play rather than blaming your teammates.
im not talking about rates , just level .
2 Jan 2016, 22:06 PM

Generally, it's a bad idea to play randoms. Team games are better AT mode, no doubt about it. But in randoms you can also find a viable team mate and start some ATs with him. That's the only advantage I see.
2 Jan 2016, 22:15 PM

don't play randumb there is a reason why it's named randumb :facepalm:
2 Jan 2016, 22:40 PM

Relic has always had poor matching making. I like while I'm mid-level, getting a lower level ally and then you're against 2 top-level players. WTH? Where's the logic sequence in that?
2 Jan 2016, 23:48 PM

it happens to everyone. but mostly when u play allies
2 Jan 2016, 23:50 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Generally, it's a bad idea to play randoms. Team games are better AT mode, no doubt about it. But in randoms you can also find a viable team mate and start some ATs with him. That's the only advantage I see.

((gulps)) I have to agree with JohnnyB
3 Jan 2016, 04:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2016, 18:16 PMafrrs
im not talking about rates , just level .
I don't even know where to start. You cant possibly critize this statement just like you cant judge a person who keeps screaming while bumping his head into a tree next to him doing jumping jacks
3 Jan 2016, 19:57 PM

My favourite part is where they manage to retreat a badly damaged tank after pushing too far without ANY support. You think 'thank god they didn't just throw all that fuel down the pan'.

Then the tank just stays there. Doesn't get repaired. Nothing. Until they eventually they remember about it and attack with 1/4 health ffs XD

Of course they'll ignore what you type in chat or your ping markers.

THEN

they'll start blaming you when they start losing on their side.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★