Hello,
Had it running fine, though now when I try to edit the attribs it parses the game files and then blinks a red screen.
The following is in the AttributeEditorXML log file...
AttributeEditorXML.exe Error: 0 : Caught an exception in main e = System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
The auto generated attrib.xml merely contains the following..
<mod guid="ebf129c1054e4df9b49c2c3916f5b490" override_locdb="True" override_instances="True">
</mod>
I've tried reinstalling without luck... Don't think I changed anything from when it was running...
Any ideas?
Mod Builder Exception..
2 Jan 2016, 00:37 AM
#1

Posts: 680
29 Sep 2017, 11:02 AM
#2
Posts: 13
Hello,
Had it running fine, though now when I try to edit the attribs it parses the game files and then blinks a red screen.
The following is in the AttributeEditorXML log file...
AttributeEditorXML.exe Error: 0 : Caught an exception in main e = System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (0, 0). ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlReader.MoveToContent()
The auto generated attrib.xml merely contains the following..
<mod guid="ebf129c1054e4df9b49c2c3916f5b490" override_locdb="True" override_instances="True">
</mod>
I've tried reinstalling without luck... Don't think I changed anything from when it was running...
Any ideas?
Did you find a fix to this issue? I'm having a similar one right now which the log starts with an exact error.
https://www.coh2.org/topic/63599/attribute-editor-crashing-immediately-after-start
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
1123 | ||
|
|
|
86 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Board Info
818 users are online:
818 guests
1 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17059
Welcome our newest member, hitclubbfashion
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, hitclubbfashion
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


