Login

russian armor

Halftrack choice

30 Dec 2015, 19:48 PM

With new tactical support company,supposing to go for tier 1 , it's a better choice the cheaper m5 halftrack call in, or the old m15a1 halftrack ?

Thank you for the answer.
2 Jan 2016, 06:09 AM

If you can do well with going lieutenant first, the old one is obviously better (suppression, AA, etc), but I like the m5 better because I usually go captain first (and sometimes don't even use lieutenant at all). It's cheaper, as you mentioned, but it also has more mobility and utility since it can transport and reinforce squads.
2 Jan 2016, 09:40 AM

I like to go stuart for good light AT counter and good AI capabilities and then only 30 fuel later call in quad.

By this you wont lose much fuel , are not forced to liehtenaun tier and still have good 2 shock units and supression platform in for of quad.

And cause you only spend 60 + 70 + 30 = 160 fuel for good mid game AT(captain + stuart) / AI (quad , stuart , rifles with lmgs)

while if you want the same with liehtenaunt you need to spend

50 (liehtenaunt) + 50 (halftrack) +70 +60 = 230 fuel to get similar effect. Tht why I like to go cpatain tier , becuase with liehtenaunt tier you have little bit better AI but you dont need it while you lack any AT so luchs or puma will have good hunting
4 Jan 2016, 23:50 PM

Thank you all guys for the answers! I will try to skip LT with this commander.
5 Jan 2016, 23:16 PM

If you can do well with going lieutenant first, the old one is obviously better (suppression, AA, etc), but I like the m5 better because I usually go captain first (and sometimes don't even use lieutenant at all). It's cheaper, as you mentioned, but it also has more mobility and utility since it can transport and reinforce squads.

Once you get the quad gun, you can't transport nor reinforce.

That said, to me, it seems like the M5's quad suppresses faster than the M15A1's gun package.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★