Login

russian armor

British emplacements need major buff.

30 Dec 2015, 11:10 AM

British emplacements can't survive leigfest, double leig and it's dead. It takes forever to repair them and also engineers die easily under leigs fire. Right now bofos and 17 pounder are useless. Not to mention what walking stuka does with 17 pounder. Forward accembly is extremely easy to kill.

Suggestion:

1.Bofos should receive hitpoints buff from 1000 to 1200 or slight range increase and penetration buff.
2.17 pounder should shoot throuth objectives just like pak43 do, or major hitpoints buff. Vet 1 ap ammo increases damage by (i am not sure how much is should be) and important rotation. for a short time.
3.Mortar emplacement hp increased only slightly.
4.Forward assemly need major health increase.
5.Anvil should make all emplacements easier to repair at all.
Mortar halftruck incendary shell damage on emplacements should be reduced by half.
Engeneers that repair emplacement during brace should receive 50% less damage from artillery.
Infantry that stay inside emplacement shouldn't be wiped by single panzerwerfer barrage that easy.

30 Dec 2015, 11:21 AM

You should play sim city, its a nice game
30 Dec 2015, 11:50 AM

How about giving them light shells like in alpha? Shit stats but better range so they at least could try to protect themselves from leigs.
30 Dec 2015, 12:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 11:10 AMNEVEC
British emplacements can't survive leigfest, double leig and it's dead. It takes forever to repair them and also engineers die easily under leigs fire. Right now bofos and 17 pounder are useless. Not to mention what walking stuka does with 17 pounder. Forward accembly is extremely easy to kill.

Suggestion:

1.Bofos should receive hitpoints buff from 1000 to 1200 or slight range increase and penetration buff.
2.17 pounder should shoot throuth objectives just like pak43 do, or major hitpoints buff. Vet 1 ap ammo increases damage by (i am not sure how much is should be) and important rotation. for a short time.
3.Mortar emplacement hp increased only slightly.
4.Forward assemly need major health increase.
5.Anvil should make all emplacements easier to repair at all.
Mortar halftruck incendary shell damage on emplacements should be reduced by half.
Engeneers that repair emplacement during brace should receive 50% less damage from artillery.
Infantry that stay inside emplacement shouldn't be wiped by single panzerwerfer barrage that easy.
Spamming emplacements should not bring you victory by turtling on both fuels and then rolling cromwells and comet tanks -_-.You want pounder 17 to be like pak 43 but you can kill the pak 43 with just 1 grenade,off map arty,mortar,1 squad.
Boffors increased penetration buff?ho ho,panzer iv get damaged from the front by boffors.I don't want my panthers to be damaged also by "no skill place boffors everywhere and live long enough to win in resource management tactics".
Anvil should stay the same or make engineers even worse at fighting and repair speed increased a little.
Engineers should repair a little slower...try to use stand fast+engineers and you can't lose your emplacements

30 Dec 2015, 12:45 PM

Yeah, it would be nice to see the Light Shell and WP Mix shells back. I thought Relic planned on adding them back with bulletins, but we all know that never happened.
30 Dec 2015, 12:50 PM

Permanently Banned
From another side its right, from another side its be camping and good luck to break it.
30 Dec 2015, 13:35 PM

@Xutryn_X7 Please show me a replay or video where bofos penetrates panzer 4 frontal amor more often than 1 time of 10. Pka43 don't cost 75 fuel, sure 17 pounder fuel price can be increased, but pop cap reduced.
30 Dec 2015, 14:51 PM

Major Buff reporting in!

30 Dec 2015, 15:00 PM

A pop-cap reduction for the 17 pounder is in order.
30 Dec 2015, 15:01 PM
30 Dec 2015, 15:35 PM

No.

"No" to what? useless comment with no input whatsover

already a thread about 17 pounder needing a pop decrease and shoot through obstacles like pak43

and if ya'll complaining about mortar pit, give mortars to UKF and I can play with less risk of losing 400 MP by just retreating my squad
30 Dec 2015, 16:43 PM

You see a few around here who I suspect simply don't want emplacements (and by corollary, the brits) to ever be a viable choice. Typically involves wheeling out the simcity strawman and providing no useful input whatsoever.

Personally I think the problem is more with the emplacement counters than the emplacements themselves. As it stands emplacement counters are essentially risk free since british indirect fire options are poor.

That said the emplacements definitely need tweaks. The pop cap cost of the 17 pdr is just ridiculous for starters. A few health buffs wouldn't hurt too much either - especially on the forward assembly.

The bofors vet requirements also need adjusted. Unless your opponent is kind enough to provide a steady stream of inf and vehicles to kill it will never see beyond vet 1.

I'd also support reducing the received damage penalty for repairing emplacements - as it stands trying to repair an emplacement under even light fire is more or less guaranteed to cost you an engi squad when a single shell lands in the area (unless you're really lucky that is).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★