Login

russian armor

Poll: Should OKW Volks have their shrecks removed/modified?

3 Jan 2016, 00:48 AM
Benefactor 115

you all need to use shocks in an M3
3 Jan 2016, 01:41 AM

again, part of me wants to see MP40s on Volks (instead of Schreck)
It's the same part that also wants to see non-doct PPsH41s on Cons (though it would arguably make the 2 units too similar then)

• an mp40 upgrade would be unique as a close-range SMG upgrade on a mainline infantry (other then PPsH41).
  • It would finally represent the MP40 in a notable way. That adds ww2 immersion. Also, OKW has no MP40s so far.
  • It has the retro factor from vCoH.

why is there no "give ai upgrade" option in the poll yet?? :O
3 Jan 2016, 01:43 AM

3 Jan 2016, 14:34 PM

how about this:

give ober the same 2x schreck as the panzergrenadier and move it to the medical truck. However, the LMG34 upgrade still require the flak truck. Naturally buying the schreck lock out the mp44 and lmg34.

volks get faust instead of schreck

O_o

Obers T1 + Sturm + Volks, it is a bit too much of AI power. This would requires to nerf even more Obers and nobody wants that.

Honestly, there is nothing easier than adding fuel/ammo cost to actual free/low cost existant upgrades. (But I agree it takes more time to do)

As stated before, the problem isn't the volks shreck blob, the problem is it absence of real cost =>

1- it cost nothing to build.
2- it cost nothing to replace
3- it doesn't delay other abilities / upgrades.
3 Jan 2016, 22:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Jan 2016, 14:34 PMEsxile

O_o

Obers T1 + Sturm + Volks, it is a bit too much of AI power. This would requires to nerf even more Obers and nobody wants that.

Honestly, there is nothing easier than adding fuel/ammo cost to actual free/low cost existant upgrades. (But I agree it takes more time to do)

As stated before, the problem isn't the volks shreck blob, the problem is it absence of real cost =>

1- it cost nothing to build.
2- it cost nothing to replace
3- it doesn't delay other abilities / upgrades.

obers without their lmg34 isn't much of a powerhouse.

Wehr have the same schreck on their panzergrenadier, but a panzergrenadier blob is pretty much a joke.

adding side tech for the schreck is just going to delay the schreck blob. it's not going to help in a team game where player have significantly more time and resources.
4 Jan 2016, 10:05 AM

Reduce the damage of the volks panzerschrecks and give them 2 for 120MU. It would reduce their AI power significantly.
4 Jan 2016, 13:05 PM
Donator 22

I vote "Yes, leave it as it is" but change the schrecks, to an globale upgrade.
OKW rely on schrecks and I guess they are not going to remove schrecks from the game. Furthermore give them the panzerfaust ability and you got OH 2.0 with better vet and tanks. Imagine faust's everywhere and two cloaked raketen behind.
4 Jan 2016, 19:49 PM

I think if you give okw faust then you need to give brits an AT disable (the sniper one isn't that viable).

I would really rather not see this though for either one it would make vehicle play kind of annoying especially for allies with there lighter armor designed for flanking. Panthers are still relatively fast when crited and have great armor to survive and tigers and kt's the HP to survive.

Unless you can smoke your tank and emergency repair with usf anything crited is most likely dead and the same with any other allies armor other than maybe the IS2 with its armor or the church that can soak some of the dmg although its slow as f*** crited. But then again it is all the shrek blobs that = death for crited allied armor.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
Germany 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak