Login

russian armor

Fix random position on maps meant for 1v1 and 2v2

28 Dec 2015, 18:59 PM

Fisrt I´ m not against random position (so axis is not always number 1 and allies number 2).

Im against random position in base territory if map is designed for 1v1 and 2v2 .

In some maps (road to kahrkov ) it can create unfair advantages.

I think in these maps both players should have the same place on both sides so it cannot happen what happened in picture (it happened to me and gave me unfair advatage thorought whole match)

advance path - red/blue
retreat path - orange/ purple

As you can one player get position in base sector nearer his cut off while second player will get his base on other place.

This creates unfair advantage for one player because he have shorter way to contest his cut off as well as his retreat path from fuel will took safer route while the other player will have harder time to contest cut off because of longer retreat and then come in path as well as bad retreat (because of base placement) whitch creates more squadwipes without any opponent effort because sqaud not retreat safely behind houses but throught both cut offs and then head into base.

I think both sides should have same starting base locations if map was designated for 1v1 and 2v2.

Also the player with worse cut off base position is not advantaged in offense either because there is time to travel a lot smaller compared to other base location + it does not create unvanted retreat paths.

In game where cut offs means everything i think it is unfair that one site can hae longer walking path that other.

Discuss
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight