Hey all just wanted to drop in and say congrats on the site. Looks great and I can't wait to see the good that will come from a site dedicated solely to CoH2. I haven't looked around a ton but I assume it is related to CoH also, right?
P.S. I'm not a bad nazi or a nazi at all. It's just my American smurf profile (BadNazi) and main account (LBode9) that you guys might recognize put together.
Hey Guys
24 Nov 2012, 23:37 PM
#1
Posts: 132
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.490236.675+1
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
779 users are online:
779 guests
1 post in the last 24h
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
7 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17148
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, Dobrozhir
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
