Login

russian armor

Help me understand the weaknesses of OKW

25 Dec 2015, 09:15 AM

^^^^^ essentially they rely on docs to cover weaknesses. Such as breakthrough doc is the best way to cover the gap between volks and obers. Personally though I usually go elite armored for sturmtiger to kill blobs which are present in large team games.
25 Dec 2015, 10:10 AM

building control (no flametrower)

OKW get molotovs incindeary grenades for free. Now that they also have 100% muni they have no problems with building control. Only USF and UKF have problems with buildings.
25 Dec 2015, 10:15 AM

OKW get molotovs incindeary grenades for free. Now that they also have 100% muni they have no problems with building control. Only USF and UKF have problems with buildings.

building control and incing grenade are 2 different thinks. Incing greande completely negate building for some period while flamer allow you to cature that building by forcing enemy out of it. Also it is cheaper in long terms
25 Dec 2015, 15:18 PM

How is puppchen bad? It was bad but now it's comparable to other AT guns.
25 Dec 2015, 17:19 PM

Puppchen?

OKW AT gun isn't bad, but the longer range of the pak can lead to safer kills. They're easier to kite so you need to be better at ambush tactics. I think it's a fun challenge, but I'm just an average player so I often don't secure the kill where with the pak I would get the second shot off with the longer range. I guess the pak is just easier?

P.S. Merry Christmas to everyone!
25 Dec 2015, 17:53 PM

Puppchen?

OKW AT gun isn't bad, but the longer range of the pak can lead to safer kills. They're easier to kite so you need to be better at ambush tactics. I think it's a fun challenge, but I'm just an average player so I often don't secure the kill where with the pak I would get the second shot off with the longer range. I guess the pak is just easier?

P.S. Merry Christmas to everyone!

Also easier to pre-emptively destroy and avoid the pak. The camouflage on raketens combined with it being a T0 unit? I'd take it over a pak any day.
25 Dec 2015, 19:07 PM

What T0 units are you countering with a raketen? I'd rather be building infantry at the start of the game....
25 Dec 2015, 19:13 PM

What T0 units are you countering with a raketen? I'd rather be building infantry at the start of the game....

My point was that OKW has the raketen without tech. This means you can choose whichever tier order you want, unlike Ostheer.
25 Dec 2015, 19:18 PM

Ah, ok that makes sense. Sorry about the confusion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★