Login

russian armor

schreck spam and allied inf spam

19 Dec 2015, 18:54 PM

Hi

allied players say schreck spam is a big balance problem (L2P issue B-)), i think riflemen(2 BARs),conscript(PPSH) and UKF Royal Engineers(2 Bren) spam is a real problem for okw

so i have a suggestion: Add MP40 package (60 or 70 mun) for volks (why MP40 ? because mp40 not very powerful or very weak)(5 mp40 is more beautiful like coh 1 :))

with this change allied players see less schrecks and okw players have a option against allied inf spam
20 Dec 2015, 01:13 AM
Donator 11

yeah but this would only work on urban maps...
20 Dec 2015, 04:37 AM

USF rifleman spam because it's really the only thing that works. I hate the terminator veterancy but the USF would need something else if the terminator vet is taken away.

previously OKW schreck spam because it's the only thing that works. Okw schreck spam now because it's still one of the best strategy. it's not like you can do much else with volks.
20 Dec 2015, 05:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2015, 01:13 AMSwonVIP
yeah but this would only work on urban maps...

you're right but i think we dont have another solution
why we don't see riflemen bazooka spam ? because they have BARS (another good option), if relic remove BARs then i promise you see rifle bazooka heavy spams, so we need another good option for volks, it cant be: MP44 because sturmpioneers have mp44, G43 because Panzerfüsilier have it
i am looking for a new good weapon
20 Dec 2015, 05:38 AM

Permanently Banned

you're right but i think we dont have another solution
why we don't see riflemen bazooka spam ? because they have BARS (another good option), if relic remove BARs then i promise you see rifle bazooka heavy spams, so we need another good option for volks, it cant be: MP44 because sturmpioneers have mp44, G43 because Panzerfüsilier have it
i am looking for a new good weapon

Because there is rear echelon and captain? Only noobs put bazookas on rifles.
20 Dec 2015, 07:17 AM

i think MP41 is good, its MP40 with wooden stock

in fact i dont know why some allies players constantly complain for volks scherck spam, we axis players never say anything about allied inf heavy spams, we fighting instead crying, allied have katiusha, Calliope and best short range units like shocktroops, rangers. i say again its L2P issue, just dont send tanks without inf support to frontline
20 Dec 2015, 07:48 AM

Problem not in spam or blob, problem in overperfoming volksgrenadiers rifles AI and spammable vechiles in combo with too effective tech up that gives you free durable emplacement with powerfull canoon.

This is simply too much of everything, volks should be nerfed for first.

Right now game is broken, i think there is should be option to do not play against okw in autosearch.
20 Dec 2015, 08:04 AM

in fact i dont know why some allies players constantly complain for volks scherck spam, we axis players never say anything about allied inf heavy spams

allied infantry have much weaker anti-tank weapon. The axis typically don't have to worry about bazooka killing their tanks.

a schreck spam powerful enough can and will one shot tanks.
20 Dec 2015, 09:01 AM

volksgrenadiers rifles AI is UP not op, spammable vechiles ?!!! panzer 4 is 150 and panther 200 then you say spammable vechiles, okw dont have any defensive structure, so Schwerer Panzer must be powerful

game is broken ? yes game is broken because Calliope is OP, axis dont have self propelled howitzer, axis dont have short range unit
20 Dec 2015, 09:57 AM

This thread smells like...... nazi faction fan club.
UPD. I would like to see a reply how op is dealing with shreck blobs for himself vs good player.
20 Dec 2015, 10:25 AM

volksgrenadiers rifles AI is UP not op, spammable vechiles ?!!! panzer 4 is 150 and panther 200 then you say spammable vechiles, okw dont have any defensive structure, so Schwerer Panzer must be powerful

Such a axis fanboy. Volksgrnadiers kill conscripts at mid long range easily, they stay way too good against riflemans and infantry sections + they have perfect at weapon + other infantry types like obersoldaten light jaeger infantry etc. support them against infantry. volks wasn't supposed to have such strong AI power but AT power only, now they perfectly good at everything.

Okw tech up still give you tasty things like repair station or free heal, you don't need to upgrade anything like all 3 allied faction need. This is simply too much.

Even with fuel price increase for some okw vechiles they cost less than with 33% fuel penatly.

With fuel pentaly (+33% to price) - luchs 65 fuel vs old 75, p4 150 fuel vs old 180, panter 200 vs old 232, KT 310 vs old 345. Not to mention walking stuka and puma remain the same.
20 Dec 2015, 10:35 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2015, 10:25 AMNEVEC
Such a axis fanboy. Volksgrnadiers kill conscripts at mid long range easily, they stay way too good against riflemans and infantry sections + they have perfect at weapon + other infantry types like obersoldaten light jaeger infantry etc. support them against infantry. volks wasn't supposed to have such strong AI power but AT power only, now they perfectly good at everything.

The game is pretty much balanced according to coh2chart (except maybe the Brits), so why complain when OKW was the worst faction 18.12.2015?

In real life the German infantry could defend themselves against a Russian force which was 5 times bigger, so why complain, when it could be worse. :brad:
20 Dec 2015, 10:54 AM

The game is pretty much balanced according to coh2chart (except maybe the Brits), so why complain when OKW was the worst faction 18.12.2015?

In real life the German infantry could defend themselves against a Russian force which was 5 times bigger, so why complain, when it could be worse. :brad:

Sure, volksgrenadiers should beat 5 vet 3 squads of shocktroopers and some heavy tanks at once, why not.

Game balance can't be based on history.
20 Dec 2015, 11:16 AM

In real life sound of Katy barrage makes Germans shit themselves, in real life isu152 could one shote tigers and panthers, in real life is2 could deal with tigers and kts easily. So the historical argument doesn't work in balance.
20 Dec 2015, 11:21 AM

USF rifleman spam because it's really the only thing that works. I hate the terminator veterancy but the USF would need something else if the terminator vet is taken away.

previously OKW schreck spam because it's the only thing that works. Okw schreck spam now because it's still one of the best strategy. it's not like you can do much else with volks.

WFA matchups are stuck in an infinite loop for many people. Both sides tend to blob because the other side tends to blob.

Although ime okw is more likely to blob than any other faction because At an Ai are combined, and in reality why bother with combined arms if you don't need to.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★