Login

russian armor

Mark target

19 Dec 2015, 17:33 PM

For curiosity's sake - what's the duration on Mark Target?

It has been a while since I was on the receiving end, but I do seem to remember it lasted for what felt like ages.
19 Dec 2015, 17:35 PM

Isn't it actually a pretty heavy resource investment to make two SU-76s and then activate mark target ? And isn't it pretty likely that at least one of the first shots will bounce?

19 Dec 2015, 17:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 17:33 PMtenid
For curiosity's sake - what's the duration on Mark Target?

60 sec.
19 Dec 2015, 17:39 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 17:19 PMRiCE

The valid argument is that price increase and the constant usage of these BS abilities decreasing OKW viable tactics EVEN MORE. If it wasnt properly f*cked up already. Losing half of a 200 FU panthers HP to two SU76 and mark target, almost instantly is f*cking frustrating. If you need an argument why, i cant help you.

Mark target should be reversed btw... mark your own vehicle and increase its damage. Instead of marking the target... and increasing everyones damage against it.

You should lose half of Panther HP vs. 2x Su-76 + mark target - after all, that's quite an investment just to drain a little bit of a fast repaired HP pool.

There was basically a price decrease overall. Tanks are still cheaper than before, and now you even got full ammo income, leaving you with WAY more options.

You know the enemy loves to chase down your armor with mark target? Place some mines, have some Volks with schrecks hidden via LOS, or maybe even a Raketen or two, and punish your enemies overextending vehicles. Su-76 die like flies if caught off guard anyways.
Sidenote: KT is one of the worst things to build to counter SU76.
19 Dec 2015, 17:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 17:25 PMKatitof
I am terribly sorry you can't spam tanks and roll over allies, no seriously, I am :snfBarton:

What is exactly wrong with losing half HP of a tank to a pair of tank destroyers and tank destroying doctrinal ability again for a faction with worst AT in game?

Drunk with krupp steel myths again, are we?

Your argumentation reeks of L2P since you're YOLO charging your panthers blindly into pair of turretless TDs with mark target on you.

OKW armor got cost increase, because you were getting best stock tanks in whole game faster then any other army for the price of cheapest teching and no side upgrades. You're not supposed to have as many tanks as other armies, so you might as well stop suiciding them into TDs.

Oh sorry.. I forgot i should have hide my 200FU Panther on my base. Instead of attack with it. Well thanks your advice its always useful..

Well keep playing against volks spam then... and wonder why no one wants to blindly attack you with the "BEST TANKS IN THE GAME".
19 Dec 2015, 17:51 PM

I'll let you in on a little secret as a bonus, but promise me you will not tell anyone, ok?

And don't worry, volks shrecks meta will eventually die with the changes.
19 Dec 2015, 17:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Dec 2015, 17:46 PMRiCE

Oh sorry.. I forgot i should have hide my 200FU Panther on my base. Instead of attack with it. Well thanks your advice its always useful..

Well keep playing against volks spam then... and wonder why no one wants to blindly attack you with the "BEST TANKS IN THE GAME".

If you start rushing your tanks against two dedicated TDs and someone who uses a doctrinal ability, you're gonna have a bad time. That's how this game works. Reverse and wait for Mark Target to go off. Flank with Shrecks. Get raketens. Get a Jagdpanzer 4 that will wreck the SU-76. OKW has a wealth of options. If you refuse to use them and imagine your Panther should destroy anything on wheels simply because it exists, well, joke's on you.

I also find it hilarious that you complain about the AT capabilities of Soviets, of all factions, as OKW. Heaven forbid they have one decent AT unit and one good, doctrinal AT ability.
19 Dec 2015, 17:55 PM

This guy don't like last okw changes. I would prefer fighting against old okw.
19 Dec 2015, 18:10 PM
Patrion 14

So you want to nerf allied mark target but leave axis mark target unchanged?

+1
20 Dec 2015, 15:48 PM

Well, after some testing, i should say its not the ability itself i have problem with. But how rapidly its used. Once my tanks are marked it last for a very long duration, and when i finally get rid of that damn mark, it can be used again.

Basically, i enter a combat, i get marked, back out / repair the damage, and by the time im able to fight again, mark target is available again for my opponent.

Its pretty frustrating, especially with expensive tanks.
20 Dec 2015, 18:53 PM

So you want to nerf allied mark target but leave axis mark target unchanged?

Yes because right now axis mark target increase damage only by 50 = while russian one by 33 %.

There is only 17 = difference , so OPieOP.

On Topic:

No it is fine dont fix what is not broken
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight