Login

russian armor

COH2 - ESL Tournament Series

20 Dec 2015, 19:08 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I have not been approached. Then again I'm not waiting however because Relic made it abundantly clear to me that they don't want me to have anything to do with their games.

I began to understand why they did so :romeoBANG:

The set of rules is shite by all means!
21 Dec 2015, 16:46 PM
Donator 11

ESL is the only hope that COH will continue as a franchise. Rules maps whatever, if it doesn't have a vibrant multi player it does not have a future. Luck of surviving one bankruptcy won't happen again.

Everyone should promote and support any multiplayer esl, the new vet fight, SNF etc and quit the nit picking.

Sign up and support every tourney if you want to be playing this game at the end of 2016
21 Dec 2015, 18:51 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I have not been approached. Then again I'm not waiting however because Relic made it abundantly clear to me that they don't want me to have anything to do with their games.

This is an absolute disgrace.

I really wonder whether SEGA/Relic have the slightest clue/care about their core community or marketing.
21 Dec 2015, 18:52 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

I really wonder whether SEGA/Relic have the slightest clue/care about their core community or marketing.

+1
21 Dec 2015, 19:27 PM
Donator 22

Whats the point seperating american and european players?
21 Dec 2015, 19:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Dec 2015, 19:27 PMassbag
Whats the point seperating american and european players?

First think

THen think again

Then think the hardest you can

Then look at spoiler
21 Dec 2015, 20:58 PM
Benefactor 115

It's complicated but the TL;DR is that Relic are too full of themselves to ask for community members for help.

If they ask for help its the kind of help where they ask a random selection of players their opinions then sit on them and do nothing with them.
A_E
24 Dec 2015, 12:49 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2015, 01:40 AMInverse
I have nothing against team tournaments. I just think it's silly seeing people going "Why isn't this a team tournament?" when the game wasn't designed for that sort of thing. You can enjoy it, of course. But when you're talking about a serious, developer-sponsored tournament, you're going to play it on the mode best suited for competitive play. That mode is 1v1, for very obvious reasons that I really shouldn't have to point out.

Some very well argued points by yourself in this thread, I agree with you mostly on the 1v1 vs. team game front for serious competitive tournaments.

I'd like to hope you're wrong in your cynicism about Relic only doing a few modest tournaments to tick marketing boxes though, although I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just hoping that you are.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★