Login

russian armor

Barbed Wire

24 Dec 2015, 17:55 PM

Infantry should just walk through or crush incomplete wire ;)
31 Dec 2015, 02:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Dec 2015, 07:21 AMJadame!
Ghost barb wire? Wiring all green cover? Circle-ghost-wiring fuel and muni points? Wiring building doors? Ghost-wiring retreat paths?
Sorry, its l2p, barb wire can change whole match.

What exactly is Ghost wire?

*rant with a British Accent*

Did someone piss in your tea this morning or something lad?
I wasn't being an elitest, was merely pointing out what I had learned.
31 Dec 2015, 02:52 AM

incomplete wire which still blocks infantry but takes split seconds to build (or should i say cancel to build?), you can circle-cover entire resource point with that before finishing initial cap.
14 Jan 2016, 21:31 PM

Did someone piss in your tea this morning or something lad?
I wasn't being an elitest, was merely pointing out what I had learned.
Nah... I just got upset with having my credibility shot to hell for sharing, documentary-inspired, flights of fancy tripe rather than accepting the game as it is. That and the promotion at my work was putting a lot of stress on me, lowering my tolerance levels significantly.

I felt I wasn't living up to the expectations of my co-workers at the time and was paranoid that I everyone was doubting my competence. Being told "l2p" most likely triggered my frustration, even though it's a different things entirely.

I'm sorry for being a Jackass back then everyone. I regret it.

As for the topic, I guess the only real issue I have with the wire in it's current form has more to do with realism than anything else. Like you'd imagine that shooting rockets directly at it would make them phase through, being thin wire and all. Though truth be told, I've never been on the receiving end of that kind of thing much. But rather, shot my own wire my accident, saw it get destroyed in one hit and I started theory crafting and questioning it's role as an anti-infantry barrier. Watching WW2 documentaries fueled this feeling further.

All that being said, it's mere nitpicking in the end.
14 Jan 2016, 22:18 PM

Nah... I just got upset with having my credibility shot to hell for sharing, documentary-inspired, flights of fancy tripe rather than accepting the game as it is. That and the promotion at my work was putting a lot of stress on me, lowering my tolerance levels significantly.

I felt I wasn't living up to the expectations of my co-workers at the time and was paranoid that I everyone was doubting my competence. Being told "l2p" most likely triggered my frustration, even though it's a different things entirely.

I'm sorry for being a Jackass back then everyone. I regret it.

As for the topic, I guess the only real issue I have with the wire in it's current form has more to do with realism than anything else. Like you'd imagine that shooting rockets directly at it would make them phase through, being thin wire and all. Though truth be told, I've never been on the receiving end of that kind of thing much. But rather, shot my own wire my accident, saw it get destroyed in one hit and I started theory crafting and questioning it's role as an anti-infantry barrier. Watching WW2 documentaries fueled this feeling further.

All that being said, it's mere nitpicking in the end.

I hear yer dude... If you really want to chat/someone to listen, send me a PM (no homo).

Lol, being told l2p will trigger even me, so DW about it.

As for wire, I dont think the game mechanics work that way sadly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★