Login

russian armor

Mentor/Mentee Stuff

18 Dec 2015, 08:58 AM

Hello, I'm sorry but I'm very new to COH.ORG and am not particularly familiar with mentor/mentee stuff.

my steam id is 76561198026205951

I play coh2 3v3s quite regularly and have followed the series since its early beginnings in vCoh. I even played Cohonline a ton! (you guys remember that?)

I don't know whether I have the skills required for mentoring but I have always wanted to share my experience in this game with someone for quite some time.
I'm confident in my skills to play most factions (perhaps with the exception of Wehrmacht) competently. I don't usually play to win (though winning is most definitely an objective); I play to learn. Sometimes playing and learning with what mainstream would consider the 'weaker' faction or what you consider yourself weak at, albeit frustrating, feels somewhat more fulfilling when achieving success.

If there's anyone interested in discussing or learning coh with me, please feel free to hit me up. I would love to try review and analyse other people's replays as well (without being too condescending lol)

My time zone is GMT+9, I often play around GMT 12PM or 1 PM.
18 Dec 2015, 14:36 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 48
Korea, Republic Of 4
Russian Federation 95
unknown 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias