Login

russian armor

Need help

12 Dec 2015, 07:31 AM

:help:I am a new COH2 player, I have been playing this game roughly a week and would like to reach out to the veteran COH2 players for help. I'm struggling a lot in 1v1 auto match. I usually do okay vs the germans but vs the OBK I feel that there is nothing I can do. I try to at least start every match by getting to my fuel point and setting up Mg in whatever close building then getting UC fitted with flamethrower. soon after follow the standard to get a cromwell as soon as possible. The problem is that the OBK( to my knowledge being a late game faction) have much better early game than me and late game, I assume. I cant play aggressive with Bolster squad because it takes too long to get and fuel cost is a little too much. I cant play defensive with mortars/bofors because they swarm me with infantry and kubel that are much stronger than my own. this is not a complaint thread just need help because I really want to get better at this game but I dont know how to win vs the OBK. At the risk of embarrassment I can upload a replay of myself in game if needed but I'd rather not lol. Any and all advice is welcome, thanks in advance.
12 Dec 2015, 08:44 AM

play a week as OKW
12 Dec 2015, 09:32 AM

play a week as OKW
why
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %