russian armor

December 10Th Hotfix

PAGES (11)down
10 Dec 2015, 21:04 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

December 10Th Hotfix

10 Dec 2015, 21:06 PM

Permanently Banned
Looks good for the most part. Panzer4s seem weird for being 150 fuel despite being worse than a cheaper easy 8 or t34/85.
10 Dec 2015, 21:07 PM

Guys, help me here. Out of the patchnotes, whats the next thing I can abuse?
10 Dec 2015, 21:08 PM

Permanently Banned
Guys, help me here. Out of the patchnotes, whats the next thing I can abuse?

Do mines still one shot everything? You can minespam with soviets and okw.
10 Dec 2015, 21:08 PM
Donator 22

Thanks Capiqua.

Agree with the philosophy behind all the changes and on first glance looks good. We'll see how it plays out of course but kudos to Relic for quick action on the hotfix!
10 Dec 2015, 21:09 PM

Ayy game is literally fixed again.

Funny that with this patch OKW really hasnt changed apart from the tech structure. The costs are basically 1:1 from pre patch, fuel income goes up, so does fuel cost. Literally a facade, the penalty was.
10 Dec 2015, 21:09 PM

I do like the fuel increases for OKW but I don't think it will affect it that much. Not to mention the King Tiger will be just slightly delayed for a minute or so. Good job on the population fixes at least.
10 Dec 2015, 21:11 PM

Permanently Banned
Okw units, as well as a few other units for allies need their vet requirements looked at. Atleast half of all okw units struggle to reach even vet 3.

G43s will be worthless on stormtroopers, just like how they are worthless on panzergrenadiers. Bundle grenade still garbage.
10 Dec 2015, 21:13 PM

YES :D

cant wait to play british again
10 Dec 2015, 21:15 PM

Funny that with this patch OKW really hasnt changed apart from the tech structure. The costs are basically 1:1 from pre patch, fuel income goes up, so does fuel cost. Literally a facade, the penalty was.

Still Pz2 in 6 minutes...
10 Dec 2015, 21:16 PM

lol okw vehicles Rest In Peace:
:hansREKT: Panzer IV J, Panther,Command Panther, Königstiger and Jagdtiger
good bye:mellow:

well thought 10/10 change :clap::facepalm:

The biggest :facepalm: is the Command Panther cost nerf for me. It got command point for delay and cost same as pershing but compared to it sucks.
:hansREKT::hansGG:
10 Dec 2015, 21:19 PM

Nooooooooo!

Don't increase the cost of the tanks increase the cost of the tech! Make nades have to be teched as well as the medics and pioneer repairers etc. And tie the KT to CPs!
10 Dec 2015, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 21:15 PMcarloff

Still Pz2 in 6 minutes...

Yeah thats not really my point though, its more that the fuel penalty for OKW really just meant the tanks costed more fuel when you consider the "true" resource cost to be what other factions pay.

The faction is still different, its just funny that all this could have been accomplished by not removing the fuel penalty, which really was just multiplying numbers and costs.
10 Dec 2015, 21:20 PM

Not really, roughly before you had 1.5 fuel prices hence:

OKW P4 202.5 (now 150)
Panther 262.5 (now 200)
KT 390 (now 310)

The only thing I don't feel is right that the OKW P4 costs more than Ez8 & T34/85 while being worse.
10 Dec 2015, 21:24 PM

Still waiting for removing schwerer AA abilites, and idea to delay Luchs.
I just don't get one thing.
Panther is not worth 200F but they put such price to slow rushing for it.
I get it, but second, third and another Panthers (or Pz4) will suffer from this, which isnt really good.
It's better to keep normal prices and introduce side upgrades for schrecks and nades.
Why?
It's simple. With nades and schrecks for 15&15 fuel to unlock, you have 30F delay, just like with higher fuel prices in this patch, but next Panther/Pz4 does not suffer from delaying.

It looks like temporary hotfix, instead of true fix.

Yeah thats not really my point though, its more that the fuel penalty for OKW really just meant the tanks costed more fuel when you consider the "true" resource cost to be what other factions pay.

The faction is still different, its just funny that all this could have been accomplished by not removing the fuel penalty, which really was just multiplying numbers and costs.

Kay, let's play and see what is this hotie fix about. I see only 1 good spot - obers now 10 popcap. lol - but their grades are still 60 ammo. Free nades, healing and repearing all the way...ohh infiltration nades 10 ammo.

Looks like MVP side on CoH 2.

Remember this is a hotfix not a patch like we are used to, maybe okw will get side tech in a later patch.
10 Dec 2015, 21:25 PM

So after all they removed the resource penalties and made everything much more expensive. Nothing changed, nice revamp.

Oh but

Panzerfusilier’s Anti-Tank Rifle Grenade damage increased from 40 to 100

weeee... inb4 more cries about OKW having too much AT...

Prices for those units are a bit harsh now. The difference to their counterparts was never really significant to begin with. Those fuel costs will just prolong the infantry based approach for OKW which they don't have a real problem with, so I am not sure that was the right way to do it. And people obviously complained about the Luchs being rushable and that hasn't changed. Oh well.
10 Dec 2015, 21:27 PM

Yeah, kind of. Doesn't this mean though that resource bolstering mechanics in team games (like supply drops and caches) will have a diminished effect?
10 Dec 2015, 21:27 PM

Not really, roughly before you had 1.5 fuel prices hence:

OKW P4 202.5 (now 150)
Panther 262.5 (now 200)
KT 390 (now 310)

The only thing I don't feel is right that the OKW P4 costs more than Ez8 & T34/85 while being worse.

Yeah, 1:1 isn't really true. I'm more just saying that the fuel penalty was superficial.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS