Login

russian armor

OKW King Tiger lock

10 Dec 2015, 19:08 PM

I just got an a idea how to "fix" KT rush and couple of other things that needs to be adjusted, how about putting unlocks in all three okw trucks that u need to pay to unlock KT and other bonuses...
Lets say, in Battlegroup HQ u get an option to upgrade that HQ, and with that upgrade u get that healing ability, in Mechanized Regiment HQ u need to upgrade it so it can reapir, and last in Schwerer Panzer HQ u can upgrade it for AA gun, after "unlocking" all that then u can make King tiger... And u pay those unlocks in fuel.
Or you can mix it, like buildings stay the same, but u unlock in them things like shrecks and nades...

Somethings similar was in vCoh PE for dual panthers, and it worked great.

It seems like a simple idea to slow down KT and teching and spends that fuel on those perks, that were free before, but now shouldn't be..

Just my 2 cents.
10 Dec 2015, 20:32 PM

Instead of KT rush you will get multiple Pz.IV rush, which is IMO even worse.
10 Dec 2015, 20:41 PM

I just got an a idea how to "fix" KT rush and couple of other things that needs to be adjusted, how about putting unlocks in all three okw trucks that u need to pay to unlock KT and other bonuses...
Lets say, in Battlegroup HQ u get an option to upgrade that HQ, and with that upgrade u get that healing ability, in Mechanized Regiment HQ u need to upgrade it so it can reapir, and last in Schwerer Panzer HQ u can upgrade it for AA gun, after "unlocking" all that then u can make King tiger... And u pay those unlocks in fuel.
Or you can mix it, like buildings stay the same, but u unlock in them things like shrecks and nades...

Somethings similar was in vCoh PE for dual panthers, and it worked great.

It seems like a simple idea to slow down KT and teching and spends that fuel on those perks, that were free before, but now shouldn't be..

Just my 2 cents.

i agree this is a good idea to delay abit OKW power with some side costs,after all this rework is trying to recreate the panzer elite
10 Dec 2015, 20:53 PM

Permanently Banned
If you lock away medics behind a paid upgrade for the already 300 mp medic truck. Then you need to buff sturmpio med kits and add medics to the command HQ truck. To fully deck out the med trucks with forword retreat, you need 600 mp.
11 Dec 2015, 02:46 AM

Instead of KT rush you will get multiple Pz.IV rush, which is IMO even worse.

I don't see how this can be worse for allies... Even if he rushes to the PZ4, that means he cant use healing/repairing and he wont have AA gun...
11 Dec 2015, 03:30 AM

These Ideas are all nice but in reality we need to see what relic is going to do to OKW first. If most of the changes requested in this forum are implemented then OKW will just go back to pre-patch hopelessness.

Also if OKW are going to pay for the upgrades on the truck,, the upgrade needs to come with additional durability of the truck when purchased. Otherwise it will turn into a huge fuel sink if a truck is destroyed and replaced.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★