Login

russian armor

Nerf OKW trucks structure hp.

10 Dec 2015, 16:12 PM

You can insult rank 5000 people in this forum. I can report your rudeness. be polite or you must go elementary school again. What's difference between racist and you? nobody grants you insult-free ticket even if you are good at game.

Wait let me guess, another rank 6000 that think im injure someone here by calling that a low sense of a game by its rank is mabye not the best way to judge balance? And getting it out by injuring me by compairing with racist or other people with a leak of Education?

Are you serious dude? Maybe you should think about your word's said here ;)
10 Dec 2015, 16:39 PM

Wait let me guess, another rank 6000 that think im injure someone here by calling that a low sense of a game by its rank is mabye not the best way to judge balance? And getting it out by injuring me by compairing with racist or other people with a leak of Education?

The forum on this site is meant to discuss something not insult forum user
you keep ruining this forum etiquette.

This topic purpose is also discussing balance. not insulting like you. All you have to do is just saying about OKW truck not laugh at someone like you did.

if you think OKW truck is fine, you just have to say "hmm i don't think so because bla", then I would be fine and thank you for giving opinion.

if you want to insult someone with rank or game experience, i have something to say to you.

There are good people like Storm267, Kozokus, JohnnyB, SpaceHamster, KyleAkira, CadianGuardsman, NEVEC, =]H[= Tennessee88, Putinist and BIH_kirov_QC, which are talking about balance on this topic. you are just insulting 5000~6000 rank forum users. I can say you are not right. serious.

if you want to show that you are right. say right thing, then i thank you for good information.
10 Dec 2015, 16:45 PM

And that's why you open first a thread in the Strategy Section asking how to deal with a certain problem. Losing a game and blaming "balance" when the problem sits in front of the computer is not the right thing to do.

please do not talk about user. say about your thought on OKW truck. this is just a reasonable question. There is other faction that can access medic, forward reinforcement, useful tech building with 300 mp , 35 fuel? why do you guys keep talking about user or insulting someone even if there is good topic on this forum?
10 Dec 2015, 16:50 PM

There are many issues with trucks, but health is not one of them.

This
10 Dec 2015, 17:00 PM

please do not talk about user. say about your thought on OKW truck. this is just a reasonable question. There is other faction that can access medic, forward reinforcement, useful tech building with 300 mp , 35 fuel? why do you guys keep talking about user or insulting someone even if there is good topic on this forum?

Ok, OKW faction is designed around putting the trucks on the field, hence they have they have a FRP, a gun & repair station, losing one of those trucks is a significant disadvantage hence a lot of players, especially in 1vs1 put their trucks into the basses due the high risk of losing it and with it the game.

It's no problem to destroy trucks in a concentrated attack, especially when they are placed too aggressively, if you have problems doing so, then again I kindly ask you to visit the strategy section.

10 Dec 2015, 17:04 PM

Ok, OKW faction is designed around putting the trucks on the field, hence they have they have a FRP, a gun & repair station, losing one of those trucks is a significant disadvantage hence a lot of players, especially in 1vs1 put their trucks into the basses due the high risk of losing it and with it the game.

It's no problem to destroy trucks in a concentrated attack, especially when they are placed too aggressively, if you have problems doing so, then again I kindly ask you to visit the strategy section.

I am not angry with this topic. I am just not fluent in english so i can look like angry man. i have no problem of OKW play. thanks for your opinion. i will go to strategy section soon.
10 Dec 2015, 17:54 PM

the point that bingo point out is good in my eyes. Okw had alot of avantages becosue they had less ressources income.. now that they got 100% ressource income, they DID keep all of these avantages.. OKw got free Anti aircraft structures. almost free forward medics and retreat point. something must change...
10 Dec 2015, 18:38 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

OKW has issues, health of trucks isn't.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment