Login

russian armor

CoH 1 is Awful Now

10 Dec 2015, 04:35 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Well, I reinstalled CoH1 to have a bit of fun. I haven't played it in about 2 years.

The players have gone to absolute shit. It is incredible how horrible everyone is. I am not just talking about skillwise, everyone is just such an asshole. It seems that most of the players are very young and will freak out and spam in chat after you beat them when they didn't even tech up. I'm not sure if this is because I am not really ranked high compared to in CoH2 and just playing the bottom tier, but this was something else. I tried in both automatch and the custom games and it's all just such a painful experience now. Really sad to see it like this.
10 Dec 2015, 05:10 AM

RIP CoH1 why do you think the streamers like Marinez usually ignored everyone and blamed his teammate? there is no respectful talking :P
10 Dec 2015, 12:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 04:35 AMTobis
Well, I reinstalled CoH1 to have a bit of fun. I haven't played it in about 2 years.

The players have gone to absolute shit. It is incredible how horrible everyone is. I am not just talking about skillwise, everyone is just such an asshole. It seems that most of the players are very young and will freak out and spam in chat after you beat them when they didn't even tech up. I'm not sure if this is because I am not really ranked high compared to in CoH2 and just playing the bottom tier, but this was something else. I tried in both automatch and the custom games and it's all just such a painful experience now. Really sad to see it like this.

thats the problem this are guys they think they are good. and all player they rape there ass left the stage.

it was everytime stupid to play 2v2 random rank. its a shitty mode...
the real mode is 2v2 at and 1v1 2v2 random is all about abuse and shitty asshole taktics (sniperspam into stuh...)

but this makes the game not bad when u ignore this handfull idiots all is ok many people are still friendly.
i wonder my self why everytime in all situations write only about bad thinks and never about good things they happen...
18 Jan 2016, 19:47 PM

It's sad that the community decreased so much since vCOH is such a vastly superior game to COH2.

Not that COH2 is much better, but it takes about 5-10 min to matchmake versus like 30 in vCOH.
18 Jan 2016, 22:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 04:35 AMTobis

sweet, time to play coh1 again
19 Jan 2016, 02:19 AM
Patrion 39

sweet, time to play coh1 again

Don't forget to stream it on Twitch so we can all enjoy.
Looking forward to it..!
19 Jan 2016, 02:37 AM

I only migrated to CoH2 because vCoH player base all but disappeared.
19 Jan 2016, 03:47 AM

I haven't played in about 2 months but I was getting games within 5 minutes usually and was playing some competent players. I won probably 80% of my games but a lot of the wins I actually had to earn, not complete pushovers either.
19 Jan 2016, 06:28 AM

I think I preferred the variety of play in vCOH, but when I go back to it now I get so irritated by the squad healths not being immediately visible - you have to keep clicking on the shield to reveal all squads. It's too big a step backwards even though I miss the gameplay. Loved the way snipers worked in that game. Sneaky invisible thieves.
19 Jan 2016, 20:20 PM

It seems to me the playerbase is growing if anything. There are quite a few basic matches whenever i get on (new zealand utc+12) and I can get a auto match within a minute or two every time.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 23
Germany 1
Germany 635

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak