Can someone please help me? I'm trying to create my own map and I have everything that should be required to be able to save. My issue is that I get an error message "Player 1 has starting position but not a map entry position. All players must have a map entry position for off map reinforcements to work." It says this for players 1 through 8. I do have 8 map entry points that are connected to all 8 players. I've also tried adjusting the player start territory so that the entry points are inside of the colored area. NOTHING seems to work.
World Builder Entry Position Issue
9 Dec 2015, 20:39 PM
#1
Posts: 12
9 Dec 2015, 21:50 PM
#2
Posts: 318
there has to be at-least one mapentry-point in each starting territory.
9 Dec 2015, 21:56 PM
#3
Posts: 12
there has to be at-least one mapentry-point in each starting territory.
I figured it out! I was using "map entry point player" instead of "map entry point"
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.713423.628-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.261102.719+5
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1117 users are online:
1117 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17151
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, rashifaldaily
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM

