Login

russian armor

UKF Post Patch

15 Dec 2015, 05:37 AM

with recent buff to volks;IS are just not good enough any more.
15 Dec 2015, 05:48 AM

I haven't been playing much coh lately but I jumped on with a friend to try out some of the changes. Brits feel bad right now for a lot of reasons but one thing in particular made me laugh. Late-ish game I managed to get an infantry section with the arty upgrade close enough to an okw schwere flak hq using a distraction to drop the flares; thing only had a sliver of hp left and yet, with both base howitzers firing, the arty managed to do zero damage. None. Are the base howitzers bugged or are they still just THAT bad?
15 Dec 2015, 06:42 AM

Tommies:

the problem with balancing tommies is how to handle their 4 men size in the early game and 5 men size later on. Either they are going to decent late game and under-powered early on, or decent early game and overpowered later.

the early game problem is compounded by the overpriced vickers HMG and weak bren carrier. If those two units units were better, it would better justified the weakness of their early tommies.

so with that in mind:

increase british starting manpower by 40 mp: they are deducted 280 mp in the beginning for the 4 men tommies, but the squad is worth 240mp in the beginning at most.

lower vicker mg cost to 260 mp: The vicker trade suppression for killing power in comparison to the mg42. It should not cost 20 mp more.

increase bren carrier hp to 280-320: it needs to be durable enough to survive until sapper. The act of getting the bren carrier itself also delay sapper due to fuel cost, so the bren carrier need to be durable. Despite a light vehicle trasnport, it lack sight bonus, reinforcement ability, or the ability to act as a fire platform. I needs to be durable.

the buff to the vickers and bren carrier basically mean the british need to rely on these two units to carry them before they get tech up.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 39
South Africa 2
Germany 734

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak