Login

russian armor

OKW OP?

4 Dec 2015, 04:11 AM

Hypothetically would Kubel spam into Luchs work or am I missing something
Yep. If your opponent is AFK that could work wonderfully.
4 Dec 2015, 06:08 AM

we're going backwards instead of forward?
4 Dec 2015, 06:59 AM

Congratulations OP. You are the fastest whiner about how OP is OKW now.

Jsus!

Wait a little longer, play the faction and against it several times, and start such embarassing threads after.

Anyway, you are just the first from a long, long, line. Lol.
4 Dec 2015, 07:50 AM

Well last patch we have seen Axis underperforming and threads like Axis is up were constatnt until this patch came sooo please.
4 Dec 2015, 08:15 AM

The only drawback fraction removed naturally instant OP. Just imagine that all Soviet troops doctrine available as stock troops no requirements CP. Or USA with early access to HMG and mortars, plus Calliope and Pershing as stock unit. And I'm talking about the real Pershing, who was like a Tiger 1, but with thin sides.
So we all now
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 11:09 AM$nuffy

...Axis players ...keep their cool and fight the uphill battle, unlike some of their "allied" counterparts.

One question remains, who are the people that will be playing allies in such conditions...:help:
4 Dec 2015, 08:17 AM

Dat poll...

Even the middle option says it's not balanced. Where is the vote that it's balanced?
Useless poll.
4 Dec 2015, 08:32 AM
Donator 22

Play the patch a couple of days and then come back and re-think about the poll. ;)
4 Dec 2015, 08:34 AM
Patrion 14

Dat poll...

Even the middle option says it's not balanced. Where is the vote that it's balanced?
Useless poll.

No faction will be 100% balanced. The poll is just there to get the first hand experiences from 1st-2nd days in to see what kind of reaction people have. I would've included the option that OKW was completely balanced but I can't really edit polls after I make them so I derped.

And after all, I must now honor my new title given to me: Allied fanboy. When I was an OKW fanboy only an month ago Kappa.jpg

4 Dec 2015, 08:44 AM
Patrion 15

Lets go people hate OKW now. Just have to get use to new meta. Teching up with OKW is though. I played only 6 games so far but everytime same thing happened: people still attacking OKW without respect and they get beaten and then they cry and want to get back their previous tatics. OKW has finaly strong start ( which Relic presented at first place). If people dont respect the opponent and cry about It they just got beaten. You still get the nearly same amount of tanks but just able to use OKW's MUNI cost abilities without second guessing everytime. and thats It. It was %66 income anyways and people started to cry for +%34 buff. Not to mention teching up is more costly. So I really dont see big OP faction.
4 Dec 2015, 08:46 AM

Holy garden, i don't think OKW is OpieOP but the meta right now is just blobing volks/Sturm, the game is unplayable right now, i'll wait a week to don't play with tryharders :snfPeter:

INB4 revert changes :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 09:17 AM

80% of the playerbase did not even play yet, including me. Lets wait with the OP this OP that
4 Dec 2015, 09:20 AM

Where is Pope Katitof when you need him!!
4 Dec 2015, 09:34 AM

Where is Pope Katitof when you need him!!

Eating popcorn in the shadows :megusta:

But since I played preview, I was expecting this kind of thread really soon, I was not disappointed :snfPeter:

Well, I've said already that OKW will be nerf batted into oblivion in January and will end up like brits, so inflate your OKW rankings while you can before another fall :romeoHype:
4 Dec 2015, 09:39 AM

Won 4 out of 5 1v1 matches with soviets against okw. I think they are in a good spot
aaa
4 Dec 2015, 09:43 AM

1 game vs okw. didnt notice that infantry buffs. Big (deserved) nerf to kubel and leig. Now its on pair with trash M3.
Old kubel was underpriced, normal price is 350/20.
Very cheap teching overall. Plus last tier as a 2nd building.

Panther is impossible to finish off when it arrives. So sturms repair speed nerf is great. That
1. doesnt allow to abuse panter
2. opens a big (8cp -13cp) window for panter to vet, when there are only ATGs on sov side.

USF shits on OKW as I saw in 1 game
4 Dec 2015, 09:46 AM

Well, I've said already that OKW will be nerf batted into oblivion in January and will end up like brits, so inflate your OKW rankings while you can before another fall :romeoHype:
Even praying for that won't make it happenb. OKW has been undergoing nerfs after nerfs and it is safe it is their last balance adjustment patches.

You know why relic improved and changed the faction? Beacuse it was garbage and unplayable.
4 Dec 2015, 10:01 AM

Enjoy it while it lasts.
4 Dec 2015, 10:20 AM

Successful allied players ive seen are abusing the fact okw does not have an early non doc mg.
4 Dec 2015, 10:28 AM
Donator 22

how is the new goliath? Someone played with the goliath/new commanders?
4 Dec 2015, 10:30 AM

I havent played it but I've seen it in action. Wrecked a 3 plus rifle blob. literally won us the game. took out 3 vet 3 rifles, vet 3 RE, and wounded some paras bad. Let us secure the fuel/vp and make a foothold.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
United Kingdom 23
Germany 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak