Login

russian armor

No-Teching required M4C TrollRolfstomping

2 Dec 2015, 15:05 PM
2 Dec 2015, 15:26 PM

m4c shermans literally die in two volleys with 2 pak guns, the moment the pak guns reach vet 1 for TWP, there's actually no escape for at least one sherman. As OKW, luchs rush and mines on cutoff points easily beats tank blobs like this, since it's almost impossible to micro 3 tanks effectively, let alone 5. For a tank that costs 135, 10 fuel MORE THAN t34/85(excluding tech costs but who doesn't want to at least t3 anyway?), that's pretty crap stats. You might as well complain that t34/76s are so cheap and spammable since if you rush soviet t4 with ~50/50 map control you can get a t34/76 within ~12-13 minutes.

P.S. OP if you're gonna trashtalk, show playercard and link replay.
2 Dec 2015, 15:29 PM

Let me in you on a secret:

Game is not balanced around noobs.

Just to sum up some thinks.

Defeated player: http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009489122

katitof : http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198009261973

On topic: fast luch can counter this build as whole. But if you get outplayed by consspam then it is l2p issue sorry.

Also your oponent would have done better if he rushed fast t70 and then with double suchka just sit there and wait for sherman spam.

Try fast luchs next time , it does wonders agains conscript spammer.

Hope it help you because sherman is not going to be nerfed.

NOTE: kodziro is new name of Cpt. MOLO.

Hope this help all you to cease here.
2 Dec 2015, 15:58 PM

Well oke, perhaps you can't, but I certainly can win a game with 5 m4c shermans supported by multiple cons or snipers/maxims.

We're all waiting for replay!
2 Dec 2015, 16:00 PM

Well oke, perhaps you can't, but I certainly can win a game with 5 m4c shermans supported by multiple cons or snipers/maxims.

Maybe you're a new hope for SU!
2 Dec 2015, 18:38 PM

Hector, thanks for the links. Anyways, M4C might not be OP, but the shock factor and no teching is so 2013ish. Reducing the cost and making it require T4 should resolve the CptMolo epidemy.

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Dec 2015, 15:26 PMbert69

P.S. OP if you're gonna trashtalk, show playercard and link replay.
This is rude and needs moderation, thanks.
2 Dec 2015, 18:47 PM

Screenshot captured via OBS mode. One game play screenshot should be quite enough.

2 Dec 2015, 18:53 PM

If you're fighting more then 2 EZ8s at a time, you're still doing something wrong.

M4C arrices LATER then any stock medium tank, there is no shock value here, unless you felt asleep and 10 minutes later woke up without AT or armor that should already be on the field.

And lets not even begin on the slight difference of DIFFERENT ARMIES.

You're comparing potatoes and airplanes.

That straight to the point post :sibHyena:
2 Dec 2015, 18:56 PM
Patrion 14

m4c sherman is a great tank... just saying.
2 Dec 2015, 18:59 PM

Hector, thanks for the links. Anyways, M4C might not be OP, but the shock factor and no teching is so 2013ish. Reducing the cost and making it require T4 should resolve the CptMolo epidemy.

This is rude and needs moderation, thanks.

CaptainMolo OpieOP how you know this guy was previously banned on this site. Not saying hes molo but he was a previous member of this site. Also molo doesnt do too hot with this strat he cant make it into the high ranks.
2 Dec 2015, 20:30 PM

Screenshot captured via OBS mode. One game play screenshot should be quite enough.

So lets say I get into the late game as soviets and have just thrown my tanks against a pak wall, losing them all due to overconfidence. I have a sole su-85 left and some zis at guns.

The enemy counter attacks with their tanks 'unit x/y/z' or whatever.

I screen shot it, showing how they vastly outnumber me.

enemy tanks OP.

2 Dec 2015, 21:05 PM

M4C is a good tank, but if you invest heavily in them without tech, should you start to lose them you are stuck. You will need to keep fielding more tanks to stay on the field evaporating any chance to get fuel for tech and your opponent can invest heavily in TD's to punish your limited options.

If you know you opponent might do this (and there should be signs) get a JPIV and a rekenten. Also seriously consider a P4 to help and deal with scripts. If you are hurting for fuel you should get a call in infantry unit and use it to kill DSHk gun crews. Take one of those and all the scripts in the world aren't gonna help him. Mines, if you can and have time will be nasty.

Based on a single screen shot it is hard to say exactly where you went wrong. Others have already pointed out complete lack of AT on volks, and very limited fuel units.

A command panther is certainly a choice it will arrive around the same time as the M4C and will be able to make a single exposed tank that gets hit by thee AT units a guaranteed kill. Try avoiding a shrek, a cloaked rakenten and a JPIV. That will immediately place you in the win column, and you only need to tech to one building to do it.

If you went another commander get a solid AT base and then invest in mines whenever you can. They can be pretty far behind your lines since the tanks will have to flank to deal with the JPIV and so will not have sweeper support.

Ultimately you have ~15 minutes to prepare. If you see DSHk, no tanks, a plane for fuel, probably a HT with ppsh guards, get ready. Once you kill two tanks he will be so far behind you in tech you almost can't help but win.
2 Dec 2015, 21:15 PM

We're all waiting for replay!

I have a better idea. When new patch hits, this will be impossible since OKW will be more powerful than soviets, so I will just t34-85 spam :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★