Login

russian armor

New commanders not on Steam?

30 Nov 2015, 08:21 AM

Am I just too blind to see, or are the new commanders not available on Steam? Can you only purchase them at the in game store?
30 Nov 2015, 08:32 AM

I'd say the reason to put the in-game shop in the first place was to NOT put them on steam anymore.
30 Nov 2015, 10:46 AM

Yeah, with this they (Relic/Sega) can avoid the people who will buy stuff on Steam when they having sales (discounts). More money to Relic please..... they don't get enough already.
30 Nov 2015, 14:14 PM

If they would have kept them on Steam, then at least they would have gotten *some* money from me and my brother for the commanders. Now we'll just wait for a warspoil drop, even if it takes another year.
30 Nov 2015, 18:01 PM

I will not buy commanders for that price. No one can make a fool out of me (anymore :D).I supported them over 2 years now and bought almost everything, not anymore. If they get a discount then...
1 Dec 2015, 09:11 AM

Without participating in Steam Sales and the convenience of the "normal" Steam shop integration, I don't think it will be worth it for Relic to offer them only in the in-game shop.
1 Dec 2015, 10:02 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

New commanders are often on sale (-30%) as a bundle in the in-game store for a few days after their initial launch. Well, at least the new Pershing/Flammenpanzer commanders and the 3 British commanders. That's when I bought the commanders.

All "new" commanders released before the in-game store integration unfortunately won't benefit from this. They depend on sales/bundle packages defined by Relic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★