Login

russian armor

Positves

26 Jun 2013, 23:39 PM

Come here to share your POSITIVE opinions about COH2, Relic and SEGA. One of my POSITIVE opinions is I believe in Relic and Sega. These two companies have given me a couple of my all time favorite games. They are joined together now and i believe with enough time they can make what's wrong with COH2 right. Personally I am having a great time playing automatch and TOW. Damn near every game MP game i play is enjoyable. Are there some areas that need to be addressed ie:ladder, W/L ratio, commanders? Sure. Have faith in Relic and Sega. They know they have a winner and now its time for them to perform...and they will!
27 Jun 2013, 01:20 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

The devs don't get enough love in my opinion. The people working on this game are great, and I believe they'll do everything they can for this game to succeed. I think that they already made COH2 essentially superior to COH1, we just haven't realized it yet. Some important features are lacking, but I'm sure they'll be there in due time. Just look at how many developers are reading these forums: this kind of interaction with the community is something very new and unique, and it only makes me more confident about our common future.

Don't stop grumbling about what is lacking though, we have to let them know what can be improved!
27 Jun 2013, 01:29 AM
Senior Caster Badge

They left themselves plenty of room to improve!
27 Jun 2013, 02:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2013, 01:20 AMTwister
Just look at how many developers are reading these forums: this kind of interaction with the community is something very new and unique, and it only makes me more confident about our common future.

it is not new
it is not unique

RTS developers have been getting feedback from the hard core community for years.
27 Jun 2013, 02:03 AM

The balance tweaking Relic is doing is merely shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic
27 Jun 2013, 03:20 AM

Damn, you guys cant stop bitching. It's quite amazing. Tycho you say there is a lot of room to improve, which i agree with. Is there any reason to believe that there will be no effort by relic to improve this game? Lee Harvey go jump out of a library window. Killian Space Kitty, are the Germans OP? I say keep the faith. Im in this for the long haul. I gave 60$ of my hard earned dollars ( yes i work. Weird, right?) to Sega and Relic and I know they will make it worth it. Hell they already have made it worth it.
27 Jun 2013, 03:42 AM

Its a great game, single player and multi. I think we need a few changes(to scout cars on both side imo) and support.

My biggest worry is that lack of ladder, spectator, etc. will make this game die before it really has a chance to shine.
27 Jun 2013, 03:58 AM

The new resource capping system is a positive.

The Kholodov map is pretty good.
27 Jun 2013, 04:25 AM

My biggest worry is that lack of ladder, spectator, etc. will make this game die before it really has a chance to shine.

QFT
27 Jun 2013, 04:51 AM

Permanently Banned
I like the Commander portrait with the pipe and moustache.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 12
unknown 4
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak